Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy
Hi Guys!

New to this site. I am a married Dad with 5 kids. I've been married for 18 years and have been a closeted gay since I was a teenager. My wife does not know about my challenging sexual persona! As I get older, it gets harder and harder to keep denying my true desires. I was hoping to find some friends here who might be going through the same thing or already been through it. Right now I just need someone I can talk to! Thanks. Happy to be here!
Dan

[Image: border-multicultural-disability-children...225-p1.jpg]

Wow that does sound tough, well I haven't been through what you have, but know the claustrophobic feeling of being closeted, so I can relate a smidge so welcome hope we all can be supportive and help a bit.

Welcome to GS.
I had wife and have son. I told my wife about my sexuality. You can read my story in Coming Out topic.

Hi Dan and Welcome to GS.

Your situation is not that unusual. I was married for 14 years and have two grown up daughters. Ive been out for 12 years now, and divorced for 10.

Plenty others in the same situation, so you are on the right place for advice.

ObW
X

Hey and welcome to GS - There are fortunately plenty of people on here that have had similar experiences Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome to GS.
These always make me sad. It must be so tough to live like that.

Welcome to GS! I'm sure you will find plenty of people here with similar experience and I hope you will find the answers you are looking for.

Hi and welcom to gs, this site is all about advice and support and I am sure you will make many friends on here. Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi and welcome to GS, you'll find lots of folk here to talk to and offer support/advice, everyone's really friendly Smile