Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy to the Forums!
Hello there! I'm Spooky61. I'm the only one in the office who works midnights. Because of that, they nicknamed me "Spooky!" (That 61 is my birth year)

I'm hoping the forum is lively, friendly, and opens doors in my area (northwest Indiana). What kind of doors am I looking to open? Friendships, movies, dining out, dating and a romance would be wonderful! But, I'm willing to start with chatting for now.

Spooky61 Wrote:Hello there! I'm Spooky61. I'm the only one in the office who works midnights. Because of that, they nicknamed me "Spooky!" (That 61 is my birth year)

I'm hoping the forum is lively, friendly, and opens doors in my area (northwest Indiana). What kind of doors am I looking to open? Friendships, movies, dining out, dating and a romance would be wonderful! But, I'm willing to start with chatting for now.

Welcome to the forum, Spooky! There are a great bunch of people here Bee

Welcome Spooky Smile. Love the name!

Well, this is a friendly forum in my experience Smile. It goes through quieter and more lively phases. There are posters from all over the world here, so meetups don't happen all that often due to people being too far away from one another. That's not to say meetups haven't occurred. I have met two forum members in my time here (one has left). So you never know. Hopefully see you around Welcome

Hey man, welcome to GS. Smile

Always good to see another oosier here, Spooky.

I moved away from there before you were born, but One a Hoosier always a Hoosier in my book.

Do you know where Hagerstown is? If so, do you know what they make there?
I bid NO Trump!

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION], I don't recall what's made in Hagerstown Sad

welcome to the forum, Spooky!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome Spooky, hope to see you around the forum Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS!!! Shakin

Welcome to GS Spooky, this is the friendliest gay chat on the Internet so I hope you enjoy your stay.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams