Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here, what's up?
Heed. Ciao for now!y y'all....As my title suggests, I'm new to the site, hoping to have finally found a semi-sane place to meet people and chat about just about anything. Any suggestions on how to get into the groove here are greatly appreciated. Ciao! for nowShakin

Hi and welcome to the forum, just be yourself on here and have fun, I am sure you will fit in just fine Smile

I'm pretty new myself but getting into the groove. Some of the rules for newbies may be annoying in the beginning. Don't quit because as soon as you become an unnewbie things gay better. The rules cut out a lot of the BS that your probably know from other gay sites.

Remember that Tomorrrow at 8pm wolfpack is in charge of doing cavity searches on all new members. Don't be late.

Nose-pick

Hello MercerMerry! Welcome to GS.Cat2

memechose Wrote:I'm pretty new myself but getting into the groove. Some of the rules for newbies may be annoying in the beginning. Don't quit because as soon as you become an unnewbie things gay better. The rules cut out a lot of the BS that your probably know from other gay sites.

Remember that Tomorrrow at 8pm wolfpack is in charge of doing cavity searches on all new members. Don't be late.

Nose-pick

Nah not cavity searches, but I may do a searchs in some other area Wink :p

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to the party! Please have your ticket ready and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times.

Hey Mercer.
I just looked at you profile and saw you like to fish. Me too! It doesn't really matter what type but I enjoy fly fishing most. Nice to meet another gay guy who's into angling.

See ya around

From one newbie to the next hello :-)

Hey Mercer! Welcome to GS!Hello