Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kid
Hey, I'm new to the site. I'm a single bi man, who is currently crushing on a guy who don't know it, but that's the least of my problems. My life is full of chaos, from coming out, to making friends, you name it. The only people who know I'm bi are my close friends and my grandfather. I'm hoping i can make some friends with this site, and get help wit some of these problems. I'm a writer, so if you want a story written about somehting, just ask.:biggrin:

Invasion
Lets see if i can get this many friends.:tongue:

Allo and welcome!

Always feel free to share any concerns or issues you may have on this site, as we are happy to help and sometimes its just nice to let it all out? :biggrin: Look forward to speaking to you dude!!! xxx
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thank you, and I'll be sure to share all my issues. it feels good to let it all out, since everyone that knows me thinks I'm always happy and that nothing can go wrong with me.

MusicIsLife Wrote:Thank you, and I'll be sure to share all my issues. it feels good to let it all out, since everyone that knows me thinks I'm always happy and that nothing can go wrong with me.

Aye it seems to be a common occurrence that people assume you are okay when you're really not. But yeh like you said just share it all on here :biggrin: But yeh don't feel this is just for problems.. If you read a few of the threads you will find we mostly just talk about anything :biggrin:

Whats your name dude? :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

I know this site is for other stuff to. I'm probably going to go on one of those games. and about my name, its Adam. how bout yours.

Aha awesome! Allo Adam Im Mark :biggrin: I quite like the name Adam Wink So tell me a little about yourself :biggrin: Where is Boca Raton exactly.. And your in school yush? How is that? :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Cool name!:biggrin: Boca Raton is in Florida, you know the sun shine state. And about school, it sucks, thank god I'm on vacation.:tongue:
Sadly its been a slow week, i haven't done much but sit around and do nothing.:frown: but on the up side, my b-day is comping up in like 5 days. That's when the party starts.Cool

Oh wow! You will be 15 yeh? :biggrin: And Florida wow! Thats pretty cool. :biggrin: Can I ask something you more than likely get asked a lot.. but is disney world as magical as made out? :biggrin:

Btw What you doing for your birthday dude? And how long are you on vacation? :biggrin: x
[/COLOR]

Yup 15, in Florida I'll be able to get a learners permit for driving, cant wait!:biggrin: Yes i get asked that a lot but yes, Disney is as magical as people make it out as...as long as your under 15 years of age.Roflmao I'm probably going to have a huge party with all my friends and family, probably with an ice cream cake.:tongue:

Thats pretty cool :biggrin: Behind a wheel eh? Wink And wow! I think I'd still find it magical as im a bit sad like that :biggrin: Am I invited?! :tongue: But nah sounds cool dude! So how many know you are gay? :tongue:
[/COLOR]