Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kid
Bi actually, and there aren't really that many, hold on let me count.:confused: I think 5 people, i could be wrong though. I was never good at keeping track of things.:tongue:

Lol bless. And Bi eh! Thats pretty cool. Dated a guy and girl before boyo? :biggrin: And have you like... encountered any bad reactions so far? x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Sadly yes.Cry I was on a date with this really hot guy( he was in the closet too so we had to keep it on the down low) and we went to this really nice restaurant(thank god i had money on me) and the waiter that was serving us obviously figured out we were on a date, i mean why else do 2 guys go into a nice restaurant together, and he was really rude to us the whole time, and when we went to leave he trip my date, making him fall flat on his face.:eek: I puched the guy right in the face, nocking him out. Needles to say, i was never aloud in that resurant again.:tongue:

Oh my that is eventful! Sorry it sucked dude Cry Im sure many more to come and they will rock :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Hiya!!

Wow at the restaurant story.. and well done on knocking the rude waitor out :biggrin: (I don't condone violence.. much!! hehe)

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Hiya!!

Wow at the restaurant story.. and well done on knocking the rude waitor out :biggrin: (I don't condone violence.. much!! hehe)

Don't believe him Adam.. He loves violence Cry
[/COLOR]

I know he likes violence, everyone likes violence. Even those who say they dont, people like that always have a secret stash of violence movies.:biggrin:
I have bad news tho. My computer al of the sudden crashed. Then when i turned it back on, it would'nt load my user account. I had to do alot of crap to get it working again.

Aww dude! Are things working okay now? Cry
[/COLOR]

Ya, but now i have to put my settings back, reinstall my programs, move stuff from my old account to my new one. Its very annoying.:frown: Buy on the bright side, im almost done.Confusedmile:

Would sounds messy... But well done :tongue: x
[/COLOR]