Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kid
Thank god im good with computers.:biggrin: I finished anyway. There is one bright side to this, now my computers running faster,Confusedmile: i think there might have been something wrong with it from the start.:frown: Oh well, problem solved. Im ganna be logging off now, so wat ever you want to say to me, i'll see it next time i sign in.

Okay! nice meeting you and that :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

MusicIsLife Wrote:Thank god im good with computers.:biggrin: I finished anyway. There is one bright side to this, now my computers running faster,Confusedmile: i think there might have been something wrong with it from the start.:frown: Oh well, problem solved. Im ganna be logging off now, so wat ever you want to say to me, i'll see it next time i sign in.

At 14 years of age, you are far too young to be contributing to this site. Please be careful, and wait until you reach the minimum legal age of 17 or 18, depending on the laws that apply to the American State you currently reside in. I do not know the law as far as posting to this ite is concerned, and I suggest you ckeck on that. That said, this is a good site, but I emphasise you may place yourself in a very dangerous or difficult situation if you encourage replies from strangers you do not know.

Don't take offence - my comment is intended to help you.

It was said by a wise owl that a young head thinks it can manage the world - the wise samaritan said that is entirely possible, but not at 14 years of age. The fun can start when you are at least 21, which I understand is the minimum legal age for posting to a site such as this one.

Try to be sensible and think twice before you post again.

Valentin Wrote:At 14 years of age, you are far too young to be contributing to this site. Please be careful, and wait until you reach the minimum legal age of 17 or 18, depending on the laws that apply to the American State you currently reside in. I do not know the law as far as posting to this ite is concerned, and I suggest you ckeck on that. That said, this is a good site, but I emphasise you may place yourself in a very dangerous or difficult situation if you encourage replies from strangers you do not know.

It was said by a wise owl that a young head thinks it can manage the world - the wise samaritan said that is entirely possible, but not at 14 years of age. The fun can start when you are at least 21, which I understand is the minimum legal age for posting to a site such as this one.

You are a total loon Valentin.
Since you claim to be under 21, why are you posting here since there is some mysterious minimum legal age of 21 to post on a website "such as this one"?
A wise Owl? In your case a daffy duck would be a better comparison.
That kid is dealing with his life issues and reaching out for help. There is nothing wrong with that beyond the fact that you happened upon his thread.

Hey Musicislife. I am Curt. I live in Louisiana and I applaud you for standing up for yourself.
There are a lot of good guys here, who I am know would give you the most sound advice possible in helping you to accept yourself. Just remember it's only advice. You have to make your own decisions based on what your home environment is like.
I volunteer for Pflag in my City. It is a good organization and has resources to help you when you need it. Keep that in mind as well. If you need to be leery of anything, be very aware of the Valetins in this world. I am 11 years older than you and he scares the crap out of me.

Valentin Wrote:At 14 years of age, you are far too young to be contributing to this site. Please be careful, and wait until you reach the minimum legal age of 17 or 18, depending on the laws that apply to the American State you currently reside in. I do not know the law as far as posting to this ite is concerned, and I suggest you ckeck on that. That said, this is a good site, but I emphasise you may place yourself in a very dangerous or difficult situation if you encourage replies from strangers you do not know.

Doesn't remember who died and made you boss :confused: I don't seem to think that there is a age restriction on this site? And considering you are new to this site I do think that you dishing out such advice is not needed :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Like they said, who died and made you boss.:mad: I happen to know for a fact that there is no age restriction on a site like this. Curt's right, your a daffy duck!Roflmao
Your as new to this site as me, so don't think you can boss me around you hypocrite. :frown:If you want to help someone, then keep opinions like that to your self, and only say your opinion on things that your opinion is asked for. Excuse my use of the word opinion excessively.:tongue: Oh and hi curt, nice to meet ya.:biggrin:

Just a quick response to the whole age thing - this is not just an adult oriented site, its also a place where teens can come and ask questions and voice their concerns about their sexuality. There are lots of members who are younger than 18 and they have every right to come here get advice on coming out, dating, and even sex.

Age limits are not an issue here, this isn't a dating site, its a forum.

See, XRIMO agrees with me, and i bet everyone else would agree too.:biggrin:

Hello. Welcome. Lots of youngsters here, so you are not alone. Confusedmile:

How are you today Adam? :biggrin:

I hope the pathetic babbling of one sour boy hasn't put you off this site!
[/COLOR]