Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lad, 16
Hey I'm new here....live right on the north coast of scotland! Big GrinJust letting my presence known!

Rob

Hiya and welcome to GS.

Bein that far north... aint it a bit deserted??

Hello Rob, welcome to GaySpeak... So what's your experience of the gay life, if any? Thurso so way up north that there probably isn't too much going on... But then I don't know... How do your family feel about gay people? Are you happy?

Yeah it is! Went to London last year....bloody awesome! Wish I wasn't in this isolated place! Makes you feel down! Hardly any gay guys either!

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Rob, welcome to GaySpeak... So what's your experience of the gay life, if any? Thurso so way up north that there probably isn't too much going on... But then I don't know... How do your family feel about gay people? Are you happy?

I've been with about 12 guys and I'm 16...

Tried pretty much everything!

Family don't agree with it and I was kicked out by my stepdad 2 weeks before xmas.

Nope, not really happy atm.

So how did you come to the realisation that you were gay? Or are you still not sure whether you are or not? You're still young so maybe you haven't made up your mind?

Sorry, my post came just the second yours was posted...
Sorry to hear you're not exactly happy. So if your step father kicked you out, was it because you were gay, or for some other reason that you two didn't agree on? Where are you living at the moment?

Trust me...I'm gay! Realised when I was 11! I just know in myself.

We didn't get on well anyway, but then he just needed an excuse to hit me, so I had to leave. Was terrified.

I know have a council house and live here permanently...I'm still going to school!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Trust me...I'm gay! Realised when I was 11! I just know in myself.

We didn't get on well anyway, but then he just needed an excuse to hit me, so I had to leave. Was terrified.

I know have a council house and live here permanently...I'm still going to school!

Normal to still be going to school at your age... So you are safer in the environment you're in now, right? Incidentally, you may think you're a tart, but you probably aren't. The opportunities are definitely not the same for gay young men as for the other lot and somehow you've got to find out where you fit in... So give yourself a little credit. What are your strong points? What are you assets? Are you clever? Are you witty? Are you charming? I'm talking of other things than your young body, of course, Rob.

Not meaning to sound big headed...but I do well at school.

Except I can't sit my exams this year after stress etc. So I have a choice...resit or leave... I can't be assed resitting...but I want to do well with a career!

Please encourage and advise me....

princealbertofb Wrote:What are your strong points? What are you assets? Are you clever? Are you witty? Are you charming? I'm talking of other things than your young body, of course, Rob.

As you can see from my profile pic....what I look like isn't a strong point!