Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New, Out and now what ?
Hi Guys, I am 19 and have recently come out, parents hate me but love me?? get that?? my friends bless em all said they always knew OMG, so I came across this site while googling and thought maybe I could meet some new people to help me ease into the lifestyle. Maybe this sounds a little odd but I have only had one lover and that was just after we left school, he went straight but I had outed to parents by then. So here I am. I am Jack, I am a BT engineer and I live just outside Manchester near Oldham, OMG I never meant to write war and peace...... Right, sorry, anyway, Hi all, nice looking site and I hope to meet loads of new friends, if anyone is local to Manc then feel free to leave a voicemail on my message phone it's 07765 203975, I tend to play these when I get home from work and if I like the sound of one I may ring back, but please don't feel offended if I don't call, I am quite picky !

TTFNInvasion

Hey Jack welcome to GS! Xyxwave

Welcome to the family!!

Hi and thanks for the welcome, now to find a piccy of me that does my profile justice, are there rules for piccies, do they have to be 'tasteful' etc etc???

No full frontal nudes and keep it tasteful and thats it really!!

As far as I know, anything non-obscene is fine, and welcome btw!

Ever need advice, especially on the weird shit you dont wanna post publically about, ykno where I am. =]

Ky xxx

hello and welcome to the club and GS Xyxwave

Telephone.jack Wrote:I am Jack
I'm Jack too. Don't tell anyone though.

Telephone.jack Wrote:Hi Guys, I am 19 and have recently come out, parents hate me but love me?? get that?? my friends bless em all said they always knew OMG, so I came across this site while googling and thought maybe I could meet some new people to help me ease into the lifestyle. Maybe this sounds a little odd but I have only had one lover and that was just after we left school, he went straight but I had outed to parents by then. So here I am. I am Jack, I am a BT engineer and I live just outside Manchester near Oldham, OMG I never meant to write war and peace...... Right, sorry, anyway, Hi all, nice looking site and I hope to meet loads of new friends, if anyone is local to Manc then feel free to leave a voicemail on my message phone it's 07765 203975, I tend to play these when I get home from work and if I like the sound of one I may ring back, but please don't feel offended if I don't call, I am quite picky !

TTFNInvasion

I am going through the same thing as you are right now. The best advice that one of the guys has given me is to search for a local gay group meeting such as youth program social group. something like that. There's alot of ppl there and they're all nice and funny. I mean atleast at the one that i've been to. I've only gone once but so far it's so much worth it. I made new friends. I shared what i was going through and everything. Trust me it will be so worth it. just search it on google or somehting. i wish you goodluck! =]

Welcome.