Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New (Question on Faith and Homosexuality, the relationship between the two)
Australia Wrote:For some reason heaps of my posts dont get posted. Maybe I got modded.

I read in the guide that that's common for your first day or two, but don't worry, they will show up after a while.

Australia Wrote:For some reason heaps of my posts dont get posted. Maybe I got modded.
It's usually a bit slow for a newcomer's first ten or so posts, while some moderating takes place, but you're past that number, so a quick yell for help from Shadow or Spotysocks? Xyxwave

Well its probably not a bad thing. I think I said something about all priests being child molesters. This is what happens when I try and use the internets.

Australia Wrote:Well its probably not a bad thing. I think I said something about all priests being child molesters.

Hmmm... still a good idea to bring it up?

Australia Wrote:...I think I said something about all priests being child molesters ...
You may have answered your own question. What a relief that comment was moderated so no one saw it Whew Rolleyes

WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND EXPRESSED VIEWS. Read at your own discreation

Hello there,
Now this topic is one that i am highly touchy on.. I would like to say that I dont beleive in god but a small % of me less than 1 does as you have nothing to loose... Personally relgion and my sexuality are two different things... Religion is full of utter bollocks written by a load of dead twats who have corrupted mankind non stop..
Christians preach that religion says homosexuality is wrong when jesus never said it was wrong... Jesus infact had a very feminate diciple amongst his men.. I find that religion in general is not a religion but a cult... Some religions such as muslim, Roman catholic, christianity, etc have different views but what gives people the right to be murdered by small minded pen pushing bible bashing biggots as i have seen in the past? Loosing a friend because of so called religion tore rage through the inside of me and you know what... I fucking burnt my bible i was bought the day i was christened.. I cant stand religious twats that wanna try to corrupt my life with their bullshit.. God is great god is wonderful.. My fucking arse if god is so great and wonderful why doesnt the bastard shoot bolts of lightening to all the irritating Jo Ho's who cannot resist but you smile sweetly at you and hand you a leaflet about some shitty story you read time and time again... Oh not to mention them always saying.. My what a cute dog you got... Religion to me is the biggest load of bollocks mate and the moment you question my sexuality on religion and start dictating any of that clap crap your gonna end up pissing me off really fucking quick.. Now as a little message to the thread starter if you are reading this for your bible bashing bum bandit up hill son of a preacher friends... You can take your little preaching and take your little thread and lets say..... Not even bring this topic to discussion

*Downs a bottle of J2O to chill*

End of transmittion

caution incase you are scrolling from bottom to top please be cautious when reading this thread as it contains strong language and probably offensive behaviour

kindest regards

zeon

Zeon, honey. You're going to have to stop beating around the bush sometime and say what you really mean. If you suppress it all like that, you'll make yourself unwell. Rolleyes

While not a believer, I would certainly not want to ban all discussion of religion. Btw, I don't suppose anyone heard Radio 4's Analysis on Sunday night? Fascinating programme to do with work currently being done by scientists on the nature of "belief" and why it is so important for so many.

marshlander Wrote:Zeon, honey. You're going to have to stop beating around the bush sometime and say what you really mean. If you suppress it all like that, you'll make yourself unwell. Rolleyes

LOL I was so close to wetting myself then, didn't see it coming Roflmao

marshlander Wrote:Zeon, honey. You're going to have to stop beating around the bush sometime and say what you really mean. If you suppress it all like that, you'll make yourself unwell. Rolleyes

While not a believer, I would certainly not want to ban all discussion of religion. Btw, I don't suppose anyone heard Radio 4's Analysis on Sunday night? Fascinating programme to do with work currently being done by scientists on the nature of "belief" and why it is so important for so many.
I try to avoid discussing religion normally - it makes me angry and thus drives people away, or even starts arguments if they're religious.

Ralwatt Wrote:I try to avoid discussing religion normally - it makes me angry and thus drives people away, or even starts arguments if they're religious.
Weird, innit? It is possible to exchange points of view in a rational and considered manner Wink