Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New from West London
Hi everyone,

I'm a gay guy living in west London in a long term relationship (15 years!), looking to make new friends and generally just chat. Have loads of interests, so please feel free to reply.Confusedmile:

Hi Alan, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

Hi and welcome to GS m8 - nice to see your 15 years into your relationship, i bet you could give good advice to others on here just starting out

Hey, there and welcome. I haven't posted in a while but I'm glad to see that new people are still joining.

hello and weclome to the forum alan,
I am zeon and from brighton and still resident to brighton area.. Hope you enjoy your time here and the fab community we have =)

Kindest regards

zeon x

Bookworm Wrote:Hi Alan, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:
Hi Bookworm,
Thanks for the welcome. How do you find the forum? Is it easy to get chattting?

matty7 Wrote:Hi and welcome to GS m8 - nice to see your 15 years into your relationship, i bet you could give good advice to others on here just starting out
Hi Matty7,
Thanks for the welcome. I wouldn't say I'm an expert in relationships!! This is my 4th, but still
going strong!

LiZaRD_PlaNET Wrote:Hey, there and welcome. I haven't posted in a while but I'm glad to see that new people are still joining.
Hey Lizard Planet,
Thanks for the welcome. Where are you from? I'm guessing Hawaii?

zeon Wrote:hello and weclome to the forum alan,
I am zeon and from brighton and still resident to brighton area.. Hope you enjoy your time here and the fab community we have =)

Kindest regards

zeon x
Hello Zeon,
Thanks for the welcome. I've been a few times to Brighton & loved it!
I like your quote too at the end of your message!

hehe i got several quotes i used and make off my own back.. Little things I live by... I do agree brighton can be great.... If your not local... If your like me and 100% brightonian (born) and gay your a rareity lol... I was always told ive got the patience of a saint and i guess living here prooves it lol...