Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New genre
So recently I have been all about Rock music stuff.. Mostly Garage rock music.. The kind of bleak rock.. dark rock, You know? Like, "The pack A.D." or .. "Nightmare air"... anything that sounds like that.. Or something really really hyped like "The hives" I FREAKING LOVE THEM SO MUCH THAT I FAN GIRL EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO THEM!!! So anyone has any other bands/ similar bands preferably that kind of genre just as long as they aren't from the80's, 70's or 60's cuz I am really into the bands that I mentioned above and I just can't find stuff like that on the internet .. help!

So rare to find other gay men that like rock/metal I'm more into Korn, Slipknot, Black Label Society and alot of stuff from 90's etc also fan of blue rock like Joe Bonamassa atc

The name of this song got my attention. It's like,, if your gonna go,,, might as well dress-up for the occasion.. (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:

The name of this song got my attention. It's like,, if your gonna go,,, might as well dress-up for the occasion.. (smile)...

honestly dude, if you can find and share more bands like that I'd really appreciate it.. I am trying to look and search but my research skills r just bad! lol

verysimple Wrote:honestly dude, if you can find and share more bands like that I'd really appreciate it.. I am trying to look and search but my research skills r just bad! lol

Isn't that the whole purpose of Pandora? Start your channel, put in a band you like, and it tries to bring up other music you like.

I'm not allowed to talk about 80s and 90s bands. I guess I'll pull out my early vinyl of The Clash before they got too poppy, and The Pogues, but I won't say a word about it.

verysimple Wrote:honestly dude, if you can find and share more bands like that I'd really appreciate it.. I am trying to look and search but my research skills r just bad! lol

I would oblige your request for more music of this variety,,, but,,,, I fear it would seriously damage your youthful outlook on life and drag you needlessly down into a dark place where you shouldn't be. (smile)...

How about something like this instead:

Feeling Grandfatherly,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Camfer Wrote:Isn't that the whole purpose of Pandora? Start your channel, put in a band you like, and it tries to bring up other music you like.

I'm not allowed to talk about 80s and 90s bands. I guess I'll pull out my early vinyl of The Clash before they got too poppy, and The Pogues, but I won't say a word about it.

Well Camfer, unfortunately Pandora's site is banned from my country Sad

The Vines
The Strokes
Parquet Courts
Franz Ferdinand
Thee Oh Sees
Arctic Monkeys
The Sonics - 60s era band, but they did release a highly acclaimed album this year. Smile

I personally recommend the Black Lips.

Rise Against

NativeSon Wrote:The Vines
The Strokes
Parquet Courts
Franz Ferdinand
Thee Oh Sees
Arctic Monkeys
The Sonics - 60s era band, but they did release a highly acclaimed album this year. Smile

I personally recommend the Black Lips.

Why, thank you! I'll be sure to chem em out...