• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New genre
NativeSon Wrote:The Vines
The Strokes
Parquet Courts
Franz Ferdinand
Thee Oh Sees
Arctic Monkeys
The Sonics - 60s era band, but they did release a highly acclaimed album this year. Smile

I personally recommend the Black Lips.

Thank you so much for sharing! I love the artists that you recommended esp. black lips... They were my taste spot on... Plz, do share if you know more artists like that

there's a band I like at the minute that may fit into your tastes but im not 100% sure - its The Vaccines - but there not really dark, more uplifting coming of age type of songs - but you may like them

Mdoc Wrote:So rare to find other gay men that like rock/metal I'm more into Korn, Slipknot, Black Label Society and alot of stuff from 90's etc also fan of blue rock like Joe Bonamassa atc

finally another gay man who likes Slipknot , thought I was an anomaly lol- ive seen that band so many time and got the scars to prove it - my new Slayer CD is in the post as we speak too Smile

Cool m8, I only just attended my first Slipknot gig in January there, was friggin awesome, made all the better was my first time seing Korn too and they prob my fave band at the moment, going to see Ugly Kid Joe in Glasgow next week, never been much of a Slayer fan tho

I bet Ugly Kid Joe will be a good gig , think everyone likes their early singles - Slayer are an acquired taste I will admit....I love em though lol - been in the pit for them or slipknot is loads of fun

verysimple Wrote:Thank you so much for sharing! I love the artists that you recommended esp. black lips... They were my taste spot on... Plz, do share if you know more artists like that

Here you go.

The Black Keys

Wavves

The Orwells

Ty Segall

Cosmonauts

Smile

NativeSon Wrote:Here you go.

The Black Keys

Wavves

The Orwells

Ty Segall

Cosmonauts

Smile

DUUUUDE, You're awesome!! Hey, you should try out "All time low" incase you've not heard of them... They're cool

yeh ...i bet too

Verysimple, are you still around? Just wondering if you've if you've made any new discoveries?