Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
I just joined GS😊 Looking to explore the lifestyle... have had desire to do so for many years. Any advice will be welcomed😊

Welcome, Gman. Make yourself at home.
I bid NO Trump!

hi buddy , welcome to Gayspeak and I hope you find some answers if your searching , friendly forum that just basically chat without the nudity

Welcome to GS, man.

Hi [MENTION=24177]Gman536[/MENTION], welcome to the site. Hope you make some good friends here!

I hate to break it to you, but there is no gay lifestyle. There's just a diverse spectrum of unique individuals living their lives as they do. There's no straight lifestyle either, by the way. The good news about all that is you don't have fit into anyone's idea of what your life should be! You are free to be yourself and not conform to any lifestyle.

You'll find people here really helpful on your journey, whether you are new to acknowledging your same-sex attractions or been exploring it for decades. Hope you stick around and become an active member!

Welcome aboard.
Use a condom.

Welcome to GS Smile

Hi Gman, how's it hangin'?

Welcome aboard Gman Smile

Welcome to the Group! And suit yourself.. we are one of a community supporting and making friends with each other.