Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, hi!
HaZe Wrote:Your turn! What do you do? What's your hobbies? Interesting fact?

I'm impressed! You really do seem ambitious I like it haha. Sexy trait there Wink Whats your tattoos of? :o also whats it like where you live? Smile

Okay Hi Im Mark! Im 25, live in Wales (not part of England), I'm a manager in a clothing store, one thats expanding to Boston in 2015 EXCITING! Anyway I enjoy baking, read a lot and moan even more haha. Interesting fact about me.. My weird fear is those men that paint themselves like statues and stand there all day until you give them money and they move.. Creep me out so much! Sad
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Ooh, another musician and foodie. Welcome Big Grin

Marky Wrote:I'm impressed! You really do seem ambitious I like it haha. Sexy trait there Wink Whats your tattoos of? :o also whats it like where you live? Smile

Bahaha thanks! I have a penguin on my ankle and a lion on my lower right stomach area. The place I live is gorgeous. I'm minutes from the beach and the sun is almost always shining!

Marky Wrote:Okay Hi Im Mark! Im 25, live in Wales (not part of England), I'm a manager in a clothing store, one thats expanding to Boston in 2015 EXCITING! Anyway I enjoy baking, read a lot and moan even more haha. Interesting fact about me.. My weird fear is those men that paint themselves like statues and stand there all day until you give them money and they move.. Creep me out so much!

Wales huh!? I've never been. I lived in Ireland for a year which is pretty close, but only ended up traveling to Holland while I was there. I should have taken advantage of how close I was to the European countries before leaving, but alas I was only 13. I want to visit England, France, Italy, and so many others. I agree with you that those guys are creepy. I used to live in New Orleans and they had them all over the French Quarter.

What kind of books do you like to read? What style of clothing does your store sell?

Apparently my last message is awaiting moderator approval? I don't know why. Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you.

HaZe Wrote:Apparently my last message is awaiting moderator approval? I don't know why. Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you.

Thanks for the heads up Smile Some do until you reach 50 posts I believe!
[/COLOR]

Welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Your picture seems familiar. At 23, I had just gotten out of the Marine Corps. I was a native New Yorker and grew up on Manhattan Island. I adored being an exhibitionist since I was 10. I met a guy named Tom Bolenbaugh who had been run out of Iowa accused of being a faggot and a cocksucker.

I smiled at Tom and said cocksucking was music to my ears. Tom was an exhibitionist in Iowa since 10. We were made for each. I proposed a great nude fucking date on Brother Island. Tom had no idea where Brother I. was. I said it was in NY harbor between Rikers and the Bronx. Tom did not tell me but he couldn't swim.

I got two cops I knew to take us on a police boat to Brother. It was abandoned. It was the home of Typhoid Mary when she was interned on the island. We got to the island, Tom was surprised that I had fucked both cops, Mike and Tommy, in grammar school. By this point I had introduced Tom to about 50 boys I had fucked around the city. New York was very open to gays.

I introduced Tom to 2 gay friends of mine, J Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolsen. Tom was nervous. I had introduced him to my cousins the Kennedys. He gasped when he found out that John Lennon was a cousin. Tom would ask "Is there anyone you don't know?" I told Tom I was a pagan and would refuse to see the pope. Religions cause war. Marines bring peace.

On the island, Tom was happily walking around in the nude with a great erection. I admired his body in front of the great harbor views. Tom was clumsy. He walked on a rotten pier and fell into a whirlpool. He looked just like your picture as he went down. I jumped in and pulled him to the bottom of the whirlpool, then brought him up away from it.

Tom was angry I pulled him down. I asked Tom if I looked like a fucking salmon that could jump out of a whrlpool. I took you down to save your life, a faggot cocksucker.

Tom and I had a great time traveling all over the US for the next 12 years. I am fairly certain we fucked in public at every beach in California.

I hope you are as horny at 23 as we were. At 68, I take pills and cringe when doctors' call with appointments. I want to be young again. I envy you.

Welcome to GaySpeak!!!

John Marren

Welcome to GS

How's it hanging everyone to the left or the right! :dance3:

HaZe Wrote:Bahaha thanks! I have a penguin on my ankle and a lion on my lower right stomach area. The place I live is gorgeous. I'm minutes from the beach and the sun is almost always shining!

Penguins are like one of my favourite animals so thats super cool haha. What made you get them? Any story behind them? :p Cor! So If I ever want a break from Wales I'll come stay with you? Although I'd melt in the heat haha.

Quote: Wales huh!? I've never been. I lived in Ireland for a year which is pretty close, but only ended up traveling to Holland while I was there. I should have taken advantage of how close I was to the European countries before leaving, but alas I was only 13. I want to visit England, France, Italy, and so many others. I agree with you that those guys are creepy. I used to live in New Orleans and they had them all over the French Quarter.

What kind of books do you like to read? What style of clothing does your store sell?

Thats pretty cool. You always have time to travel around again even if its one country every year :p Ireland I want to visit but then I don't its weird I just don't know if I'd like it but I guess theres only one way to find out!

Books I read pretty much anything - I like books I can lose myself in so it doesn't really matter what genre as long as it has a decent plot and makes me want to read more and more then I'll enjoy it. The ones I'm attempting at the moment is Game of Thrones - boy they are hard to read due to how long the books are!

My store, and I quote 'Fast fashion at affordable prices'. We basically churn out clothing bang on the trends at discounted prices. Theres a lot of opinions about the company itself and people tend to look down their nose at them, but its one of the only retailers in the UK at the moment with constant profit rises - so must be doing something right! :p
[/COLOR]