Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New "ish"
Welcome back

I do remember that pic with the puppy. Tell us about the Czech trip. What did you do?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Welcome back

I do remember that pic with the puppy. Tell us about the Czech trip. What did you do?

I do have a more updated picture but ill have to try cut another person off it lol its nit to be remembered too !

Oh i went for 4 days and nights and saw the sight and not so good sights but it is such a fantastic place. The Czech people are so nice ! and one big thing for me was going in to a gay bar alone and chatting with lads, some were ignorant so i walked away and ended up sat at the bar chatting with another guy all night. The bar lad was fit too !

I saw the castle and Petrin Hill, i went into some dungeons that are for special visits only.

welcome back to GS mate.....another northerner is always good im my book

matty7 Wrote:welcome back to GS mate.....another northerner is always good im my book

I see your the Yorkshire part Tongue Im Lancashire part, well..... Manchester area haha Cheers to being northern !!

Sounds like you have a knack for socializing if you can go to a bar in another country and enjoy yourself. Prague must be quite a sight.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Sounds like you have a knack for socializing if you can go to a bar in another country and enjoy yourself. Prague must be quite a sight.

If only, i actually really struggle meeting people. When i was there is was a challenge i set myself, i had a meal in one and then a *few* beers in the other.

Oh, I know about being that way. It seems you did OK, though. Language would foil me. I only speak English. I envy the ability of Europeans to get around.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Oh, I know about being that way. It seems you did OK, though. Language would foil me. I only speak English. I envy the ability of Europeans to get around.

Haha language? well if you have ever heard my accent/dialect it would shock you at how distinct it is, no one could understand me hahaha

I did ok and i was pleased with what i did, wish i could do it in real life on a day to day basis.

Welcome back. Take a sit, relax and I think there's some food and drinks left to your right
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

welcome back
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!