Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New kid on the block.
So now you are saying everything that you have previously said has been a lie? And by admitting this you are also showing that your picture is indeed fake. So to that 14 year old you mentioned these pervert guys lying to get in with people... You are actually that guy you warned him about?

Ironic. Rolleyes Hmmm links between you and Enigma. :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Valentin Wrote:Enjoyable nonsense. I see you are entertained by my 'spoilt little chld' attitude. Little do you know how much I have achieved. Do you honestly expect me to be entirely honest about my credentials? Far from being a first year medical student, I lecture at university, and my students treat me with rather more respect than you seem able to do. Perhaps you will agree that it would be more than insane to divulge true personal information to total strangers? The Webmaster holds, or is certainly entitled to receive, all my confidential, private background details - but contributors to this site, who are relative strangers to me, most certainly are not entitled to any such information.

I shall buy you a quiet rattle. This is the last of my replies to your sad responses to my contributions, and I will no longer look for any more of your offensive, critical jewels.

Enjoy your evening.

Erm hello, and i think bu bye. No offence but you seem like a stuck up spoilt liitle brat. So maybe you shouldnt come back.

Also i am impressed that you have managed to get a degree and get a job as a lecturer in a university, really you must be the first and only 18 year old in UK history. Stop yer lying and do us all a favour and beat it!

Valentin Wrote:Your avatar is hilarious better than mine. I have now moved to my hometown - Aberdeen - and maybe we could have the odd on-line chat, but do please use language that is not written on a prescription. You must be a teacher - my former English master used the Queen's English.

All is not what it seems, but it seems all is what we seem to see, on the surface, medically speaking, as Hippocrates is reputed to have said in his sleep, or he may have been dead when he said it.Roflmao

Wha?? In what way is my avatar humorous??

So because i have a reasonable grasp of phraseology and unaffectedly use words in their classical sense within my day to day conversation i must be a teacher, hmm?? Do i detect an attempt at sarcasm?? I hope not.

If you would like the odd online chat then feel free. I'm pretty sure my contact details are avaiable through this very site. While you're in Aberdeen do feel free to get in touch, i'm always available...

You DO get around, don't you?? First Edinburgh (MY hometown), then Aberdeen, now Manchester...

i doubt anything Valetin says has any truth to it.