Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New storm brewing
Ok so a month ago I was able to convince the landlord the eviction of the previous roommates due to unable to clean up after themselves the dog and not paying bills since than I gotten a wonderful new roommate respects HOWEVER another roommate came in this one is a dangerous one he constantly can't take no as an answer I'm in fear he may try something on top of forcing a kiss on me his advances are so threatening I'm afraid to stay in my place throwing false accusations at me such and landlord the local police are on alert

So the ques here is by leaving the premises for a few days to see if he quits am I doing the right thing and should I battle this further?

Huh? More details, please.

Leaving for a few days will not help.

For readers, like Cudiddly, go here for more info on this.., http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=32531

*confused* What happened to that other roommate you wrote about a ways back who was cool but gave you no money? Where did the new guy(s) come from? And dude, where the hell do you find your roommates. Psychos'R'Us ???

Two words for you: Restraining Order.

Forget the room mate, what happened to the periods and paragraphs??? You been robbed!!!

I'm 33 and my mommy and daddy give me hell about my personal life, my sex and my finances. I have a beast living here who does not help me so I can't do anything. I have another friend here who is irresponsible. I'm just lost and need support. Any suggestions?

OK how'd that sound? Sorry to be the asshole of the thread but I wanted to make it clear you can certainly count on me. Xyxthumbs

Grow up and grow a set.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

after reading this I need to go to Wade's thread on FAQs and chilax

Like Cuddly has stated just leaving for a few days will not change anything.

memechose Wrote:after reading this I need to go to Wade's thread on FAQs and chilax

I know. I'm a freakin' brute. Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Well it's the landlord who does the pick I'm certainly sure this guy is a criminal but can't find records on him he is on a thirty day evaluation or probation no matter I try to defend my ground but he comes with bigger no sense bs he accuses me of things no one should never endure details are light without going graphic about it he is a person 45 with a mentality of a 11 year old he gone too police are on alert if he tried a first degree crime but the landlord knows as well is aware of the problem in the short run it is better that I'm away from him but long run it's not making things better but this guy needs arrested on minor charges but if he tried sex assault on me it's a matter of time he try again and I'm prepare to take self defense act as a last resort