Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New storm brewing
Your landlord picks your roommates???

What planet are you on ???

If he got a piece o' me he'd pay up first! Gotoemighty dayum rediculosisisofuctuptis Im-sorry-smiley
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:I know. I'm a freakin' brute. Sagrin

That's to be expected when the soap operas are on re-runs

memechose Wrote:That's to be expected when the soap operas are on re-runs
True but we have to be careful not to lose our sensitivities while controlling the remote. [emoji4]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:If he got a piece o' me he'd pay up first! Gotoemighty dayum rediculosisisofuctuptis Im-sorry-smiley

[COLOR="Red"]
Dayam CCRox!
Don't go crazy and start
dramasturbating
in front of us!
[/COLOR]

Uh oh, I raped me again. Sagrin

Time to move out and into a better situation. IMO

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Have you ever heard the story of Lorena Bobbitt ?

Anocxu Wrote:Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Have you ever heard the story of Lorena Bobbitt ?

Oh my!

[Image: law-order-torturing-castrated-torture-pu...o0467l.jpg]

ok...

since your posts are rather incomprehensible, I'm going try to summarize my understanding.

So your parents think you are a loser and they partly blame that on you being gay.
The two smooching roomies are gone and replaced with crazy ones.
Your landlord picks the roomies for you, the craziest one has fled and is being tracked down by the police while the landlord is on alert in case they show up or try to sexually assault you?

Anim-jjd

Eating-hot-dog

where are you living?
are you suing the landlord for forcing a violent criminal to live with you and has threatened sexual assault?

you living in a hostile or a halfway house or something?

all this bizarre Twilight Zone coupled with your very poor grammar makes me wonder what is really going on. You seem to be leaving out crucial information that leaves anyone trying to offer any support completely in the dark.