Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the site
Hi everyone. I'm new to the website and the whole "scene".
I'll give a brief description of myself and hope others either message me or write back about themselves.
I'm a married 18 year old guy; I know I married young.
I also have a 3 month old son.
Ever since I was young, I've had a desire to be intimate with other guys. I remember having a crush on my best friend at age 12 and came sooo close to kissing him in the locker room at P.E. class. (it's funny too; he wasn't at the time but he ended up being gay and admitted to liking me too)
Anyways, being that I'm 18 and locked down (or so to speak), I feel I have neglected my curiosities and desires and I hope to make up for it.
I hope to meet other guys who are in similar situations, who want to chat, or who wants to get to know me. There's more I'm willing to tell about myself in private messages; I'm discreet and want to keep it that way for now.
Oh and yes, I am bi, not gay.
Thanks guys. Hopefully I'll fit in. Smile
Welcome to the site! Smile
Hello and welcome to G.S.

I hope you find the support you need here , after all that is what this site is all about.
Hang around the guys will be with you soon.

Welcome
Welcome! Wavey
Still wondering what I'll be when I grow up.
hi and Welcome Confusedmile:
Proud to be Gay & Pagan
)O(

[Image: pentagramm.gif]

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
G Day and welcome
Hi welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:
it's great to have you you here. i love it...new here too.
hugz!!!
welcome to the site
Hello and Welcome to GaySpeak . I think you'll fit in as long as you stay true to yourself. Openness and honesty seem to be one of the attributes of this site that we cherish, along with respect.
Hope you find here what you were looking for... May I ask? What made you get married so so early in life? I ask because it's quite unusual.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm very new, new to the site and to being with guys SmallBowls 14 392 07-01-2017, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Camfer
  New to this site baddad70 6 433 10-14-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: MisterLonely
  lets see what good can come from this site Firemanphil218 2 784 06-14-2016, 01:00 PM
Last Post: CorsacReborn
  New to the site and more Spinz 6 801 07-16-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: LJay
  Curious guy - New to the site Thatdude118118 7 792 07-13-2015, 04:26 AM
Last Post: MikeW