Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this site
New to this site and looking for friends, advice and information. Also fairly new to being out. Figuring out who I am now that I've made a huge decision in my life. Never sure what to write for these so if you want to know ask. I have two teenagers from a marriage with a woman for almost 17 yrs and we were together for almost 20 yrs. They are my pride and joy but don't see them often, we'll because they are teenagers. Enjoy, TV, movies, music, art, theatre, fashion, design, shopping, food, and decorating.

hello baddad70 welcome to gayspeak .. hope you find some nice friends here ..

Welcome baddad! Looks like you've already picked up some gay slang there with your chosen screen name. Was that deliberate?

Your posts will be randomly moderated until you hit 50 posts, so get yourself over to the word games and post away.

Re: your teenagers, even if you don't hear back from them, and even if they don't acknowledge it, telling them often that they are your pride and joy means a lot to them. Everyone loves some positive encouragement, and the teenage years are hard.

Hello and welcome! Smile

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

hi mate and welcome - ive been on GS for a good while off and on and ive seen a few guys in exactly the same situation as you - yes its very difficult and you probably have some rocky times ahead but you will get some peace and happiness at the end of the road - I'm only speaking from what's happened on gayspeak over the last 5 or 6 years ive come here - all the best anyway

Welcome! Have fun!