Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicki Minaj <333
This is her latest video 'Freedom,' the song is on her latest album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up

Oh it's a singer!!! I was expecting to open a thread and see infections inbetween toes or something :confused:

dfiant Wrote:Oh it's a singer!!! I was expecting to open a thread and see infections inbetween toes or something :confused:

What on earth? Are you dissing on Nicki?

Tombo Wrote:This is her latest video 'Freedom,' the song is on her latest album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up

First time I heard this one.. but I actually like it a lot Smile.

I saw the Super Bass video at a club one night and said...HEY! WHO is that CUTE girl???? I found out who she was and been amazed by her since. She is cute, adorable, love her style, and love her club music. Not so much on the rap stuff, but LOVE her club music!!

A lot of bad stuff is said about her, but she's probably had to fight hard to get where shes at, and people who actually work thier way to the top always make a lot of enemies...mostly people who are jealous of them.

What ever deranged crap Lil Kim thinks, is just that....deranged! NM has her own style, and is NOTHING like Lil Kim...who is old and out of date now.

Nicki, like Madonna, has made herself. Its all double standards. If Nicki and Madonna were men, nobody would have a problem with the way they act or what they say. Although I think Madonna is trying to turn back time and failing miserably at it, she's lost herself in her own ego. I just hope Nicki doesnt do that.

Tombo Wrote:What on earth? Are you dissing on Nicki?

No not at all, didn't even know it was a person let alone a singer until I read this thread Wink

Tyrion Wrote:That first pic scares me a little. Haha.

[Image: Nicki-Minaj-stupid-hoe.jpg]

Better? Tongue

dfiant Wrote:No not at all, didn't even know it was a person let alone a singer until I read this thread Wink

Ahh, fair enough haha Baer

I LOVE HER

she has a "slammin' booty"

[Image: Nicki%20Minaj%20Booty.jpeg]

^i admit, video is lol