Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nine thoughts to ponder
Number 9- Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Number 8- Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 7- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 6- Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

Number 5- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Number 4- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

Number 3- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 2- In the 60's, people took Acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Number 1- Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

...and as someone recently said to me: Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

"Number 6- Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich."

Hmmm...sounds like you know my BF pretty well lol. Given a choice between hot sex and a hot pulled pork sandwich with my homemade BBQ sauce, the sandwich wins every time...

Great list.

Good list thanks Londoner

The last sentence "Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long." conjures up additional feelings about old-age.

Where every step is a calculated risk. Where falling down will require assistance to get back up. Where you cannot complete a sentence because you can't remember the exact words needed to finish the sentence.

Old age causes your body,,, and sometimes your mind,,,, to slow down. Yet,,, the march to the grave quickens it's pace in a relentless need to feed the worms.
We Have Elvis !!