Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo DS
I was wondering if anyone else on the site plays games on and/or owns a DS? I'm especially interested to find out if anyone else knows of any good homebrew programs for it, I use an R4 to run mine. Also, what ones do you use?

For those who don't know, DS homebrew apps are general applications (can be anything from a web browser to ms. pac-man), that can be run on the DS's hardware.

I'm currently fighting with DShobro to get a working web browser... and use beuplive to use windows live chat, it works great! moonshell is an absolute neccessity for any DS owner with any flashcart.

If I left any questions unanswered for the curious, post your questions here or pm me if you want Confusedmile: looking forward to hearing that I'm not the only one abusing my DS powers :biggrin: heh.

No one has replied to this? :eek:

Well then, I'm the first one to reply. I have played the DS, but I do not own one. There's a lot of good games for it. I'm not too keen with it. I haven't had a handheld console in many years. The last one I had was a Gameboy Color.

I will get a Nintendo 3DS. That is going to be the newest DS and it should be released sometime in March 2011.

I got a DS Lite when they first game out bought about 3 or 4 games for it than never touched it ever again, best 169 dollars I ever spent.....NOT!!!

I might get a DS just for Chrono Trigger. It was remade for it. Same game, but I think they added some other things to it.