Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nissan Cube Car
My mother is looking at buying this car, the 1.5L 2007 model because our old car is around 2 decades old and the engine is full of rust and the radiator keeps steaming after 10 minutes of driving and now we're afraid if we drive it it will explode into flames.

Does anyone know anything about this car, Nissan Cube 2007 1.5L engine?

I researched and it's got good fuel efficiency and seems to be a relatively environmentally friendly car (if one considers a car to be able to be environmentally-friendly at all) and looks very nice on photo and is good for me because I won't break my neck hitting the ceiling if i drive it (which I nearly did several times in other cars). And I can actually see out the window, which I can't really in the old car O_o I know it's just a little bit dangerous

But does anyone know anything more, or advice?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there, Lilitu,

I don't have any personal experience with the Cube, but a few of the more popular car review sites are giving it a solid 3.5-4 star review so it'll probably be extraordinarily awesome coming from your mom's old car.

Kudos to her, though, for keeping it running for so long and not trading it in for the next new thing!

*sigh* I hate that those cars even exist. But to each their own.

VileKyle Wrote:*sigh* I hate that those cars even exist. But to each their own.

uh oh, what's wrong with them?

I just think they're as ugly as fuck. It's a personal thing. I can't speak for their performance, since I only look into cars that appeal to me. If you like it, then go for it.

Its only ugly when viewed from the back ... that off-center window just looks ugg.. awful..
Looks just fine from the front though.
Probably nice & roomy on the inside too

Oh thta's good Smile lol no my mother isn't very into aesthetics of cars, but I personally like the look of the asymetric back windows. I also like the drop-wave textured ceiling.

The most imortant thing is height and fuel efficiency, because of the two of three of cars I've been learning driving in I've been finding it very hard to see traffic lights because half my vision is blocked.

And also she want to be saving money and be as green as possible Tongue

Just in case anyone is curious:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBI9fwTi3zuxUd1sqHmtK...hftzS0W6Dw]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0k0dmzENeI-j_yGrx_Oz...Ria1EYL4iv]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFIB5LBAKG56iUSuWf_ZE...uO3AV2bcwQ]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2E6kkW52pPYozrSGZvpR...bIaukRhb6a]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxh62oftdCTB9ErmSlsZC...1jMysqm9fg]

If your mum wants to be as green as possible then an alterantive might be Nissan's "Leaf" electric vehicle:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9r_am6utuHVrOmcGI6uJ...HSZvVneuGe]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuO9Y3wU7LMAzd15626Vt..._kzV0I3gmk]

Don't look at new car reviews for them, find some used car reviews. It can help you point out if there were any faults with that model in particular, I decided against buying one car in the past because of faults I found out after looking at used car reviews.