Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nite all, I got my "magic" book
Haha....I'll just ask friends to tell me haha

Finished it at 5am this morning.
Best book of the lot

i got it at midnight and then i was up til like 9 in the morning reading, then i fell asleep and finished it the next day, i thought it was reaaallly good, but i didn't like the epilogue that much

I know Udabar has 1 more chapter to read. Told me this afternoon

I totally finished it last week - its completley ACE! Just got back from the new film, was a little disappointed, but maybe I need to watch it again.

geofflondon Wrote:I totally finished it last week - its completley ACE! Just got back from the new film, was a little disappointed, but maybe I need to watch it again.

i think they left a lot of stuff from the book out Sad but i guess they couldn't fit everything in.

I'm tempted to read it again just for the buzz

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:i think they left a lot of stuff from the book out Sad but i guess they couldn't fit everything in.

Yeah, I agree, it was a very long winded book and it would be very difficult to fit everything in....but I felt that rather than mention things briefly they should've skipped them and put more time into other things.

Also, as much as I love Imelda Staunton, Dolores Umbridge wasn't how I'd imagined her at all. In the film she was very pink and very prim & proper, I imagined her more vile looking, like mutton dressed as lamb. I don't know...just my perception!

YAY!! Finished my book yesterday at work. I was kind of disappointed with the last one. Very long winded, drawn out and utterly confusing at some points. Then there are other times when you want to reach into the story and slap some people. Then on top of it all... The fight between Harry and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was very weak. I was expecting more... A lot more.

Now I just have to go Friday, by myself, to see the Order of the Phoenix. Yes by myself, I have no one to go with and everyone I asked hates Harry Potter. I think I'm the only one out of my friends that actually enjoys it.