Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Grand Entrance but Hi Anyway
MikeW Wrote:I agree. That's why I'm here. It feels *safe*. There are plenty of other sites where one can go cruising or w/e -- even get into long drawn out battles with trolls (which sometimes can be hilariously fun if one is totally bored and, like me, has no real life at all). BUT… for sanity and an opportunity to EXCHANGE ideas and information and sometimes some silliness with more or less like minded people, *this* forum can't be beat.

I especially like that there are all ages here -- and women too -- even a few straight people Smile

SO.. Welcome [MENTION=22399]Cody[/MENTION] ! Hope you enjoy hanging out. Until you have 50 posts your posting privileges are limited. If you want to rack up posts, go to the word games sub-forum[/url] and have fun.

Wavey
I look forward to the deep conversations from different perspectives.

Thanks for the welcome and aye, aye captain! Confusedmile:
Hardheaded1 Wrote:Hi, Cody.

Welcome to our world. Wink
Thanks and I hope this is my kind of world. Confusedmile:
Cuddly Wrote:Welcome to gayspeak
Thanks! Confusedmile:
lonley Wrote:Hello and welcome to the group !!! I know that you will love it here . Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride !
Thanks and that's exactly what I'm good at! :biggrin:

Hey Cody, how's it hangin'?

It's hanging pretty good thanks.

Cody Wrote:It's hanging pretty good thanks.

LOL welcome funny guy!!

sdpez Wrote:LOL welcome funny guy!!

Thanks! Glad to be a constant beacon of light with humor. Wink

A good hit being on here, no? It is your best Wink

Welcome to GS Wavey

BlueStar Wrote:A good hit being on here, no? It is your best Wink

Welcome to GS Wavey

So far it seems right. Everyone's nice. Thanks by the way. :biggrin:

Cody ---

Reading your first thread here makes me happy. You're experiencing exactly what I did when I joined back in June. GS is like a nice island full of friendly people in the middle of the internet's sea of trolls and flamethrowers.

The more time you spend here you'll begin to get a sense of friendship and even family. I'm in South Dakota where the nearest gay bar is five hours away. Socializing with the guys in here has made them like family to me. I can tell you all of them are good people.

Yeah we disagree at times but only over topics and opinions in the forum. I'm an unapologetic free-ranging capitalist pig who never intends to hold a real job and be obligated to an employer. That puts me at odds sometimes with people on the other end of the spectrum but we all still get along in spite of any disagreement.

I'm closer to your age... so I can tell you there are guys in here who are older who work their butts off giving solid gold advice. As far as I'm concerned their piss ought to be bottled and sold as religious relics. I've learned more than I can tell from reading things by [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION], [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION], [MENTION=21866]Hardheaded1[/MENTION], [MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION], [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION], @BowynArrow, @CharlesManson, @ and all the ones I'm leaving out... hahahahaha!

Stay away from [MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION]. He's a post whore and a bottom boy. We make him stay in the game room most the time.

As for talking about sex... we do... In fact some of the longest threads in GS have been about sex but only in terms of making it better. My guy and I accidentally discovered male multiple orgasms so I preach about that sometimes...

And we find fun ways of posting pics of guys... the Eating on the Couch thread has been running a couple of months and still going strong

Mostly we have fun and d our best to help people.

That's enough for now.

See ya around.

V

Virge Wrote:Cody ---

Reading your first thread here makes me happy. You're experiencing exactly what I did when I joined back in June. GS is like a nice island full of friendly people in the middle of the internet's sea of trolls and flamethrowers.

The more time you spend here you'll begin to get a sense of friendship and even family. I'm in South Dakota where the nearest gay bar is five hours away. Socializing with the guys in here has made them like family to me. I can tell you all of them are good people.

Yeah we disagree at times but only over topics and opinions in the forum. I'm an unapologetic free-ranging capitalist pig who never intends to hold a real job and be obligated to an employer. That puts me at odds sometimes with people on the other end of the spectrum but we all still get along in spite of any disagreement.

I'm closer to your age... so I can tell you there are guys in here who are older who work their butts off giving solid gold advice. As far as I'm concerned their piss ought to be bottled and sold as religious relics. I've learned more than I can tell from reading things by [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION], [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION], [MENTION=21866]Hardheaded1[/MENTION], [MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION], [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION], @BowynArrow, @CharlesManson, @ and all the ones I'm leaving out... hahahahaha!

Stay away from [MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION]. He's a post whore and a bottom boy. We make him stay in the game room most the time.

As for talking about sex... we do... In fact some of the longest threads in GS have been about sex but only in terms of making it better. My guy and I accidentally discovered male multiple orgasms so I preach about that sometimes...

And we find fun ways of posting pics of guys... the Eating on the Couch thread has been running a couple of months and still going strong

That's enough for now.

See ya around.

V

Well this does seem like the place to be in the mess of the internet.

I look forward to the diversity and don't mind criticism. Can't wait to be a part of this group.

Now, now. I'm sure BlueStar is nice enough.

Sounds like I've got quite a bit of learning to do on that front.

I'll be sure to check that out.

Thanks for the welcome by the way! :biggrin:

Virge Wrote:Cody ---

That's enough for now.

See ya around.

V

You can order a bottle of 'Eau d'Or' directly through the website. Discounts on orders of the entire collection.