Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Jerking Off For 30 Days
I jsut listened to a podcast named "No Jerking Off For 30 Days", just wondering have you guys ever tried this?

The traditional Chinese medical science believe that the sperm is the essence of the male's body. If you cum too frequently, you lose too much essence, it is not good for your health. Therefore, when I wank too much, I feel guilty and kinda unhealthy.

How do you guys think?

We've had someone come here and say similar before. In my opinion, it's a load of rubbish. I think it's perfectly healthy to masturbate regularly. You feeling "unhealthy" after frequent masturbation is just you thinking about this Chinese medical "science". I don't think I've ever gone for a month without masturbating, I think maybe a couple weeks, but that wasn't because I was trying to abstain, more because I wasn't in the mood.

Hmm. Does it count if someone does it for you?

I've once gone a few months without. Just because I wasn't feeling well for a long time. I didn't feel any better or worse.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

I've gone three months without masturbating before, I'm not entirely sure why I did, I just didn't feel like it. Anyway during that time I felt no improvement to my health at all, neither did I feel any adverse affects to my health. On the flip side of that I've masturbated up to five times in one day and apart from a few friction burns, I was totally fine too!

As long as it's not getting in the way of your daily life and you're not doing physical damage, there's nothing wrong with masturbation. I never tried, nor do I ever want to try 30 days being the master of my domain.

Beliefs can cause all kinds of feelings as a result of our actions. Your feelings, OP, are a result of the way you have been brought up and that is understandable. These days many children are brought up to see sexual expression as healthy and thus not to feel guilt about it. There is certainly more than one way to look at these thisngs and probablly always will be. Had I been given my choice from the days of my youth, I would have preferred Cridders' way of looking at things, It would have meant that I would have had a lot less anxiety in my life and that would have been healthier than the actual stress I did feel.
I bid NO Trump!

Western medicine makes it clear you need to ejaculate on a regular basis. It keeps the prostate healthy. Just talk with any urologist and they'll be happy to school you on everything about the process and why it helps keep the prostate healthy (as I did back when I had surgery a couple years ago after a "testicular cancer adventure").

Yes, I have gone more than a month without jerking off. After I was raped a handful of years ago, I had no interest and went several months without. After my orchiectomy, I again went a couple of months without. During my chemo therapy I went a long stretch without simply because I didn't feel up to it. And, yet again, after my retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (RPLND) I went a few months without jerking off. Only thing I noticed? After a while your body adjusts, and your libido drops. That could have been all my "junk" has gone through over that time in my life, but I have a feeling it had more to do with abstinence from sex and jerking off.

It sounds like an old Chinese wives tale.

We're healthy boys, we need/want to cum often.

blackfan Wrote:I jsut listened to a podcast named "No Jerking Off For 30 Days", just wondering have you guys ever tried this?

The traditional Chinese medical science believe that the sperm is the essence of the male's body. If you cum too frequently, you lose too much essence, it is not good for your health. Therefore, when I wank too much, I feel guilty and kinda unhealthy.

How do you guys think?

It's psychological. Old cultures had their superstitions and reservations. This belief is a reflection of their ignorance and betrayal of their own body.

I trust what my body is telling me. My body tells me what it wants and needs by what feels good. Masturbation, sex, exploration, and tasty food is all good for the body. I will continue to do things that make me feel physical pleasure. It's healthy, physically and mentally.

(Medical science also backs this up, but that's not what influences me in this regard. I am fully rooted in my physical body and sensations. Look it up yourself, if you're interested).
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Yeah im pretty confident its untrue.
Just do not OVER do it IE 10x a day is probably unhealthy Wink, personally I gotta do it on the regular or I get uncontrollable erections that are pretty embarrassing. Not to mention I start getting really bad judgement. I think its MUCH healthy'er to simply do it as frequently as you feel you need to. Some people are good with once a week, others need it multiple times a day. Listen to your body.