Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Jerking Off For 30 Days
I certainly feel much better when I don't "give birth" too frequently. Afterwards, I tend to feel a sudden shift in focus and it's a tad bit disorienting, I must say. I feel a bit out of wack for a while. But that is also in proportion to the length that I have gone without. TBH.

However I do think the way we feel, and any bodily representations of that, are created through our mind, so-to-speak.

[MENTION=20067]larafan25[/MENTION]: "a bit out of wack," "in proportion to the length that I have gone without"

Man, you have a knock for double entendres!

And jsut to mix topics, I must ask. If you abstain from self pleasure for a time does it mean that your hands do not smell like onions? [!schnorrk!]
I bid NO Trump!

blackfan Wrote:I jsut listened to a podcast named "No Jerking Off For 30 Days", just wondering have you guys ever tried this?

The traditional Chinese medical science believe that the sperm is the essence of the male's body. If you cum too frequently, you lose too much essence, it is not good for your health. Therefore, when I wank too much, I feel guilty and kinda unhealthy.

How do you guys think?

There is as much truth in this as rhinoceros horn has medicinal properties.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

So....blackfan, have you beat off since starting this thread?

Yeah Chinese medical science is amazing. Protip if you don't want to abstain you can get the same affects by swallowing mercury pellets. That makes you immortal. I'm sure immortals have good male essence.

I just want a cure for limpness. Do you think drinking cornstarch would help?

To be fair, I think we should respect folk medicine and try to learn from it. Some of the soothing procedures that were used when I was a kid 400 years ago are showing up today--bone broth, chicken soup, rice pudding for the stomach, etc. There is always room to learn.
I bid NO Trump!

Every fact has a pro and con...the truth lies somewhere between the 2.

Masturbation relieves sexual tension and relaxes the mind and body. I highly doubt it will deplete the body's resources of sperm as they seem to be replaced almost instantaneously by the body.

The guilt factor I would hazard a guess that being told 'It will make you go blind' or 'It will make your palms hairy' and other various cultural myths may have something to do with that guilt.

It shouldn't be taken literally, I guess. Probably it speaks of about the compulsion and negative sexual energy that uncontrolled masturbation might produce.

I never tried before, but i am addicted to that so i think i will not survive lol. 3 days are already too much for me

This is more of a psychological effect rather than medical science. You don't lose male essence because the normal functioning male body continually reproduces sperm. The root belief behind it probably more has something to do with the idea that abstaining from masturbation will make you much more excitable, which in turn will probably have a psychological effect making you feel more sexual or manly (hence the "male essence") due to tension that has built up.