Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No hair in there!
Hello everybody xD
(quote: Dr. Ned)

I am asking for all of you to tell me your way that you shave your pubic hair.

I find useing a electric razor just don't cut it, so to speak C:

I used to shave it all off in my younger days with a good new wet razor but these days im happy just to trim it with hair clippers, grade 2.

okay, after some practice i think i have found the best way to shave pretty much ever. you gotta wash what you plan to shave with some kinda wash containing salicylic acid first, it breaks loose the dead skin so you don't catch it while shaving and get razor burn. You can either get rid of it all but i think leaving a triangle or strip or something at the top is more attractive. but basically once the skin is clean and dry use shaving cream and a straight razor and shave in sections so you do a good job without rushing. then wash and use some lotion or something and you're good to go! good luck!

Thanks guys.

I really am glad that you spent the time to help me =3

Luv ya~

just wax it stings a little but its easiest. and lasts longer

aren't you scared of cutting your balls? I am really scared to get that close, our ball-sack is kind of fragile. Can't you use nair or some other type of cream?

I don't know what other people think, but I don't shave or trim it. I tried shaving it once and when it grew back it itched and was crazy irritating. Also just tried trimming it a bit, and the freashly cut hair tips were prickly and irritating as well which only lasted about a week or so but still uncomfortable.

Personally I like a guy with hair down under....don't like the smooth shaven look at all.

Im the same.
No hair is kinda creepy I think, but thats just me!

keeping things trim is fine - shaving it off is a little off putting but thats just my opinion