Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Masturbating
For the past few months I have hardly jacked off, I just haven't the urge to but I still get horny and get erections, I just don't masturbate. Is it okay or normal?

Ya, We all have a sexual cylce we deal with. Sometimes we need it more than other but i will say you are in for an orgasm when you start again Tongue Have fun kid
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Welcome [MENTION=23703]jarhop[/MENTION]. Yeah, I wouldn't say there is an issue there. People's "drives" differ considerably person to person. I go through stages where I don't masturbate much. Then it seems to happen several times in one day Rofl Then maybe not again for a couple weeks. It can cycle as Virgo said Smile Are you feeling ok mentally? Mood can affect the frequency of masturbation, but if you are feeling fine otherwise I wouldn't worry.

When you get an erection what happens if you just start jacking? Does the urge return?

Months? How do you live? Nah if you're having sex still, then I'd say it's normal. Mood does play a large part of it, especially if you've been suffering from depression. But that in and of itself is no reason to be alarmed.

jarhop Wrote:For the past few months I have hardly jacked off, I just haven't the urge to but I still get horny and get erections, I just don't masturbate. Is it okay or normal?
Welcome to the forum.

Yes it is okay (there's nothing wrong with you so far as i can tell).

Is it normal? mmm It may be normal for you but not for anyone else. It depends how you derive "normal". For example, if you were to ask 100 17yo boys how often they jerk off (in a month), total it up and divide by 100, then you'd have a statistical "normal" for that sample. Still says nothing about what is "normal" for you. OTOH, if you do the same thing for yourself... average 100 months lets say... take the total, divide by 1oo, then you'd have a "normal" for you. Make sense?

People masturbate at all?

Dang, who has the time to even wanna go through that chore.

In my opinion, if you have a job/school life/ primary occupation

Then you should be solely focused on that and worry about such extraneous frivolity for later in your free time or when the time comes.

No man has aroused me since I was in my second last year of Highschool and bitch am I glad.

No man deserves my time and energy in that way, if he isn't man enough to just fuck me outright, so until then, I'm pretty sexually uninterested in all aspects.

But I still love to tease and flirt! Sheep

Me encanta cuando los hombres me quieren y yo no lo quiero Sheep

for a 17-year-old it's odd to go a week, not to mention months without. so, yeah, i would say it's outside the boundaries of an average 17-year-old male experience.

if there is something going on in your life (like difficult times, psychological issues, other kind of stress), then that would explain it. but physiologically your libido shouldn't be as low as that. although it is a misconception that men do it all the time, and are ready to have sex/masturbate any given moment, still, going months without is anomalous.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:for a 17-year-old it's odd to go a week, not to mention months without. so, yeah....
That's true BUT it is ALSO true that some guys just don't jerk off. I know a guy who didn't even start masturbating till he was in college. It's incomprehensible to me (horny old fucker that I've always been) but everyone is different... and some of us are more different than others.

I mean mentally I feel like I have my days of breaking down and others when I feel empowered and optimistic. I haven't jacked off since maybe December.