Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a happy chap!
Just feeling the need to vent a little steam right now so if I rant a little, please forgive me!

I just left a very senior role in a company I had been with for coming up to 10 years to start a new life in a beautiful area of the country (I move tomorrow!)

So today my final salary slip arrives and for some reason better known to the company they have decided to pay me short by over £300. No explanation no nothing. I kind of expected my pay to be wrong in some way because well I have seen them do unkind things in the past, but part of me thought that because I was well respected and got on well with the directors, they would just do the right thing.

Of course I have to wait till monday now to try and get answers from them although I have emailed the chairman asking him what he is playing at and will follow that with a call to his mobile on Monday.

So frustrating!!!! I guess I have to prepare now for a fight UziCamper

I would not be too happy either, demand an explanation, best of luck. You can always send the heavies around lol.

Lake Wrote:You can always send the heavies around lol.
Suppose we could get a gay posse together lol

Lake Wrote:I would not be too happy either, demand an explanation, best of luck. You can always send the heavies around lol.
Never mind the heavies, send in the lesbians Uzi

Is it possible that it was a simple cock-up?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

They should really be giving you a good bye present, and if this is their goodbye present I'd hate to know what they do to their familys at christmas!

fredv3b Wrote:Is it possible that it was a simple cock-up?

Knowing them as I do its highly unlikely, although always possible I guess

~D5~ Wrote:They should really be giving you a good bye present, and if this is their goodbye present I'd hate to know what they do to their familys at christmas!

Ha, goodbye present - some hope!

Dont let them get away with it Juk , if you dont make a stand and get em to cough up , they will do it to everyone who leaves the company . Good luck with it