Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a jock
I admit it. I've been on realjock for several years, but I'm the exact opposite of a jock.

Oh, also I'm new here. My life doesn't need any more distractions, but I kind of like them.

Welcome to GS non jock! Sounds like you may have an interesting life if you don't need anymore distractions.

I think you'll like this site its pretty friendly. So I'll ask you what I asked the rest.. What do you do for a living and give us one random fact!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi and welcome to gs Smile
Lots of people on here all different ages, men and women, sure you will find plenty of people to connect with, have fun on the site.

shawnathan Wrote:I admit it. I've been on realjock for several years, but I'm the exact opposite of a jock.

Oh, also I'm new here. My life doesn't need any more distractions, but I kind of like them.
Damn, that was quick! Glad to see you, Shawn!

Thanks. I'm a student and I should be working on that like 18 hours of the day at this point if I want to finish.

You want a random fact from me?
Russet potatoes, which are the choice potato of McDonalds fries, are very inefficient users of nitrogen and tend to leach more nitrate than other type of potatoes.

Did I blow your mind??

shawnathan Wrote:Thanks. I'm a student and I should be working on that like 18 hours of the day at this point if I want to finish.

Russet potatoes, which are the choice potato of McDonalds fries, are very inefficient users of nitrogen and tend to leach more nitrate than other type of potatoes.

Did I blow your mind??

What do you study? That was a good fact have to say now try a random fact about you Wink

You certainly did blow my mind.. Boy you are good.
[/COLOR]

shawnathan Wrote:Thanks. I'm a student and I should be working on that like 18 hours of the day at this point if I want to finish.

Did I blow your mind??
Zzzzz.....wut?......

Marky Wrote:What do you study? That was a good fact have to say now try a random fact about you Wink

You certainly did blow my mind.. Boy you are good.

You might be able to guess what I study from my random fact haha

HI shawnathan

shawnathan Wrote:You might be able to guess what I study from my random fact haha

The possibility of choices are endless! You could be graduating with McDonalds Wink
[/COLOR]