Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not having a hiney
I don't think I can say ass in the title, but can I say it here?

Anyhow, this is more of a funny personal story than anything.

I've been told constantly by my one roommate (straight married woman) that I don't have an ass. This I was a bit offended by, and eventually I got paranoid. To compensate, I started buying smaller underwear that fit my curves a bit better (they also accent my package nicely, haha.) It worked to help my self confidence, but I had an experience just the other night (Wednesday) where I was with a guy. There was no sex, just making out, and I ended up taking my pants off and getting down to my underwear.

Anyhow, he's feeling me up, etc., THROUGH the underwear, and he's like, 'You do too have an ass.' And I'm like, 'Really?' because before I had admitted that I don't have much of one (after I told him he had an AMAZING one.) This guy then proceeds to reach INTO The back of my underwear and cop a feel.

He then says, quite point blankly, 'Ok, I lied: You don't have an ass.'

I was laughing so hard for five minutes I couldn't be offended.

I then said, 'So it's implants then?'

And he jokingly replied, 'Yes, it's implants for you.'

Just thought I'd share.

LOL,
I admit I've never met a guy who had an ass like those models in the Stud of the day thread have Big Grin

I guess it's the last thing I check when I see a guy Smile

Nick9 Wrote:LOL,
I admit I've never met a guy who had an ass like those models in the Stud of the day thread have Big Grin

Same, butts are for holding up pants so they aren't as important as legs that hold the whole body and eyes hold the window to the soul.

Nick9 Wrote:LOL,

I'm such a perv it's usually the first thing I look at at the guy. After we got out of his car, I kinda stared for a second. He said, 'So... the first thing you do is look at my ass.'

I'm like, 'Yeah.'

And then he replied, 'You're not very subtle.'

I then proclaimed very bodly that, 'Being sublte is boring.'

dfiant Wrote:Same, butts are for holding up pants so they aren't as important as legs that hold the whole body and eyes hold the window to the soul.

I have such a hard time keeping my pants on. I constantly have to wear belts because, like I said, 'I have no ass.' Sad

Quote:I have such a hard time keeping my pants on. I constantly have to wear belts because, like I said, 'I have no ass.'

Sounds like you are quick to take em off on your own accord, so a belt wo't help :p

I'm also one of those flat ass people, and I so badly want a nice, firm bubble butt! Sad

Spades Wrote:I'm also one of those flat ass people, and I so badly want a nice, firm bubble butt! Sad

You can have mine... I'm tired of it. People keep pinching it or slapping it! Cry

A girl class mate of mine last year grabbed it and I was like;

gasp!

My Mom say's she wishes she had my butt, cause mine's is bigger than hers!

If I turn sideways, all you see is a stick with a big badonka dunk Rofl .

See?;

[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=2785]
[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=2670]

There's a reason why I wear baggy pants...Rolleyes It doesn't help that I have this "curve" when I stand up straight, that kinda just makes you notice it...

[Dang iPod Quality! Rofl ain't showin off my rump right!]

So how did you come to have such a nice bubble butt Odi?

Spades Wrote:So how did you come to have such a nice bubble butt Odi?

*ultimate blush* lol.

Well... it all started, the day I was born...Rofl

... I don't know really. I've always thought I was "built" wrong, so many imbalances that make me, me Confusedmile: [this butt thing for instance, combined with all my other wacky traits].

I really started noticing it, when I entered my 1st year of high school. Girls would always pinch it and there was the incident when my ex-stalker[thank goodnessPray] practically dry humped me over a table[which was really a thrust, after which I nearly decked him[hit him]], which is a whole different story. I've lived a confusing & complicated life.

Anyway, since that point, I always asked my Mommy; "What's wrong with my bum?" and she would tell me it's fine, actually it was better then fine. She knew I liked boys, I mean... who didn't? lol, so she said one day my butt's going to make a guy very happy and I was like; Mommy!Rolleyes

She's very blunt, but not in a rude way, it was playful.

So yes, ever since then, my butt has gotten me into many confusing, awkward situations.

I think I genetically got it from my Father's side of the family, because my Mom's butt is flat and his isn't :biggrin: . My Mom is half white and half black, though majoritvely white genetically[straight hair,pale skin,etc] and my Dad is half black and half Italian and they say black people have big bums[amongst other things >.> ].

So I guess I got it from him Xyxthumbs

I feel like I just gave my lifestory Rofl

Hahaha, I hate guys with the right genes to fill jeans out so nicely! I managed to get a bit of bum in gym, but that also quickly went away Sad

I feel your pain!!!!!!!………… everyone in my family has a BIG ass and then their’s me ………. I tell people I have no-ass-at-all dieses LOL Confusedmile: