Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure how to go about this guy
Dan1980 Wrote:You can ask him if he minds you texting him. I understand where your coming from, it's good going slow as you shouldn't rush into anything but you do need to understand what Is going on.

This ^^, might be a better way of wording it if you do decide to ask him about it. I think it may still sound a bit pushy at the moment though, but then that's just me.

Cridders88 Wrote:This ^^, might be a better way of wording it if you do decide to ask him about it.

Yeah that seems a better way to me too Smile cross that bridge when, and if, I come to it I guess

Do mention your own texting habits, and ask if he minds getting some from you on a regular basis, but for heaven's sake, put the bloody phone away while you are both on your date. Nothing more annoying than seeing someone who is always answering and looking at his phone on a date. Give him your full attention. If he, on the other hand, is doing precisely that, constantly peeking at his phone, then I would bother to ask whether the phones can't be put away for the time being.

princealbertofb Wrote:Do mention your own texting habits, and ask if he minds getting some from you on a regular basis, but for heaven's sake, put the bloody phone away while you are both on your date. Nothing more annoying than seeing someone who is always answering and looking at his phone on a date. Give him your full attention. If he, on the other hand, is doing precisely that, constantly peeking at his phone, then I would bother to ask whether the phones can't be put away for the time being.

Yeah totally, I never sit on my phone whilst on a date Bee

Still not sure if we're doing anything this coming week - I haven't messaged him all week, and haven't heard from him either