Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure where to put this but....
I was born in 1986 which I believe was year of the rat too...
Moooooooney, I don't THINK so. Infact, they have already said 2008 is going to get WORSE with regards to home repossessions, bankruptcies and general struggling along. Meeeeeh!

Smurlos Wrote:I was born in 1986 which I believe was year of the rat too...
Moooooooney, I don't THINK so. Infact, they have already said 2008 is going to get WORSE with regards to home repossessions, bankruptcies and general struggling along. Meeeeeh!

No sir... 1984 was the year of the rat.

You are a Tiger... providing your birthday is after Feb 9th... you lucky so and so!!! lol

Year of the snake over here...

Woot.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:No sir... 1984 was the year of the rat.

You are a Tiger... providing your birthday is after Feb 9th... you lucky so and so!!! lol

Woo hoo, year of the tiger woo hoo! Cool
Hmmm where did I get rat from then?
My birthday ist June 24th so that makes me a tiger indeed. rarr!

Smurlos Wrote:I was born in 1986 which I believe was year of the rat too...

No you'd be coming up 24 if the RAT WAS your year...If you were born in 1986 you'd more likely be something else [wait till I check, you're something between buffalo (niúnián) and rabbit (tunián)]
(the year of the RAT of your generation would have been 1984 -- it's every 12 years -- 1948; 1960; 1972; 1984; 1996; 2008)

So OK? Smurlos, you're a nice TIGER!!
Tigers may not be the king of the jungle, but these striped cats are no softies! Magnetic and self-possessed, Tigers are born leaders. They have an air of authority that prompts others to fall in line, which is exactly how they like it. Although they are magnetically charming and fun to be around, Tigers like to go it alone sometimes too. A Tiger's main interest is in following its ambitions -- and maintaining control.
Tigers are courageous beyond compare and generally come out ahead in battle, be it in the boardroom or the bedroom. Seduction is one area where the Tiger is definitely king! Noble and warm-hearted, Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's extremely attractive to other Signs. They're not just about attraction, though; ever on the side of right, Tigers will fight the good fight to the bitter end if the cause is worthy. Opponents are wise to fear this feline.
A bit of caution is a good thing around Tigers, since they can pounce without warning. They experience mood swings and often feel things more intensely than others, the latter quality being both good and bad. They can react poorly under stress and are prone to emotional outbursts. This Sign's bristling sensitivity can send friend and foe running for cover.
A lesson that Tigers would be well-served to learn is moderation in all things. Once these cats can find their center and direct their considerable energies toward worthwhile endeavors (as opposed to racing through life), they will accomplish much. Tigers may not be the king of the jungle, but these striped cats are no softies! Magnetic and self-possessed, Tigers are born leaders. They have an air of authority that prompts others to fall in line, which is exactly how they like it. Although they are magnetically charming and fun to be around, Tigers like to go it alone sometimes too. A Tiger's main interest is in following its ambitions -- and maintaining control.
Tigers are courageous beyond compare and generally come out ahead in battle, be it in the boardroom or the bedroom. Seduction is one area where the Tiger is definitely king! Noble and warm-hearted, Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's extremely attractive to other Signs. They're not just about attraction, though; ever on the side of right, Tigers will fight the good fight to the bitter end if the cause is worthy. Opponents are wise to fear this feline.
A bit of caution is a good thing around Tigers, since they can pounce without warning. They experience mood swings and often feel things more intensely than others, the latter quality being both good and bad. They can react poorly under stress and are prone to emotional outbursts. This Sign's bristling sensitivity can send friend and foe running for cover.
A lesson that Tigers would be well-served to learn is moderation in all things. Once these cats can find their center and direct their considerable energies toward worthwhile endeavors (as opposed to racing through life), they will accomplish much.

Whether you believe this or not... That's what the sign stands for, usually.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:No sir... 1984 was the year of the rat.

Confusedmile:
LOL, You beat me to it, Muscle... What would we do without you??? You're a source of information. LOL.Confusedmile:

Now it has been firmly acknowledged that you were a TIGER, Smurlos, what battle have you seen fit to fight THIS year???

Fighting to the end...

princealbertofb Wrote:So OK? Smurlos, you're a nice TIGER!!
Tigers may not be the king of the jungle, but these striped cats are no softies! Magnetic and self-possessed, Tigers are born leaders. They have an air of authority that prompts others to fall in line, which is exactly how they like it. Although they are magnetically charming and fun to be around, Tigers like to go it alone sometimes too. A Tiger's main interest is in following its ambitions -- and maintaining control.
A lesson that Tigers would be well-served to learn is moderation in all things. Once these cats can find their center and direct their considerable energies toward worthwhile endeavors (as opposed to racing through life), they will accomplish much. Tigers may not be the king of the jungle, but these striped cats are no softies! Magnetic and self-possessed, Tigers are born leaders. They have an air of authority that prompts others to fall in line, which is exactly how they like it. Although they are magnetically charming and fun to be around, Tigers like to go it alone sometimes too. A Tiger's main interest is in following its ambitions -- and maintaining control.
A lesson that Tigers would be well-served to learn is moderation in all things. Once these cats can find their center and direct their considerable energies toward worthwhile endeavors (as opposed to racing through life), they will accomplish much.

Whether you believe this or not... That's what the sign stands for, usually.

Well my personality doesn't really match!! All I can think is my mother lied to me about my birth year all along :biggrin:

I'm quite shy... I'm a team leader at work... but I don't really like bossing people around... I just do it coz it's my job... I'm seen as the 'nice team leader' coz I say please and thank you haha.

I don't often suffer mood swings either... unless somebody has done something to make me annoyed, I'm generally always in an 'okay' or 'happy' mood Confusedmile: and I am quite calm and collected under pressure so hmmmmmm!!

princealbertofb Wrote:Confusedmile:
LOL, You beat me to it, Muscle... What would we do without you??? You're a source of information. LOL.Confusedmile:

I'll admit... Wiki is my source :biggrin:

And very nice Tiger description... got one lurking around for the rat?? I love comparing myself to those sorts of descriptions!