Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nude in Locker Room
What is considered "okay" in a locker room with regards to being nude. I know that some guys walk in strip down by their lockers, shower, shave, stop at the urinal, and then finally make it back to their lockers to dress again. Others, like me, feel that some amount of nudity is okay, but I typically take off my clothes go shower and come right back to my locker (sometimes covered with the towel) and get dressed. If I'm going to shave or do anything else it's after I'm dressed.

What do you think?

I am not so sure there is a correct answer...I think that the right answer would be whatever feels right for you would be the right thing to do. Some people are entirely comfortable with nudity so being completely naked the whole time is what is right for them.

To me, nudity in and of itself isnt a turn on. Being in the locker room is just being in a locker room. I act the same there as I do in my bathroom at home.

I find total nudity a bit of a turn-off most of the time. I'd rather see a guy in a towel or underwear and imagine the rest.

I don't think there is a definitive answer. Different gyms will have different customs and these are often affected by prevailing social norms. Obviously the protocols in a men only establishment will be different from those with mixed sexes and less segregation.

The funniest (and perhaps saddest) thing I ever saw in a changing room was once when I was at a swimming pool. The pool was staffed by both male and female attendants. If someone had problems with, for example, a locker and a woman was on duty she would call out "Woman coming in!" as she came through the door into the changing room. On one occasion, following the customary warning a young female attendant came in. Most of the men covered up immediately. I forget what the problem was but she attracted a crowd of onlookers. However, one man did the complete opposite of covering up. He slung his towel over his shoulder and displayed himself prominently. It was entirely gratuitous and struck me as being quite aggressive. She was dealing with something at floor level, so he made sure he stood where she had an eye-level view of his cock. She refused to look directly at him and every time she shifted to get him out of her direct line of vision he moved to where she could more easily see him.

I agree with east^

I honestly dont see what the big deal is either way. Since I have been a member here on the forum, this is perhaps the 3rd or 4th thread dealing with this exact "problem".
I go to the gym. I shower, I change cloths, I bullshit with the guys I work out with.
Am I missing a step that leads to questions of discomfot or proper etiquette?

I used to chat with naked straight guys who own locker next to me.
Some people wrap themselves, some people don't, it 's just depend on the person.

I normal hang a big and long tower on my shoulder that covers part of my "important part" also.
I do lie to stare at sexy naked guys and fantasy sometimes. But it' just totally normal like when you see a cute guy on street.

i personally dont find nuditiy to some degree that attractive it takes away the imagenation from behind a closed door i prefer all covered up so if you get down to business you can shout surpise!... I dont get bollock naked in any old gym or anything because i am someone who respects privacy and to be honest i dont think people want to see whats what...

Quote:What is considered "okay" in a locker room with regards to being nude. I know that some guys walk in strip down by their lockers, shower, shave, stop at the urinal, and then finally make it back to their lockers to dress again.
I always do this way - may be i am a bit of exbitionist. imho nudity is ok.