Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nude in Locker Room
I rarely wear clothes at home, but around other people I'm more conservative, because I know how some people freak out about this stuff. Some people even get angry even if they see a guy mowing his yard without a shirt on. I had a boss one time and he was complaining about guys going outside without a shirt on. He and his wife were religious fanatics and they had a lot of hang-ups. Naturally, most of those hang-ups revolved around sexual issues.

jeffrey Wrote:I rarely wear clothes at home

I always wear clothes at home, it's cheaper than switching the heating on.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I always wear clothes at home, it's cheaper than switching the heating on.

You make a good point.
I can afford my heating expense by saving on my cooling expense during summer. :tongue:

lmao do life drawing that totally nums your towards the nude forum of humans lol!!

I personally find nudity attractive, but when I'm in my university locker room, I can't get hard at all even around all the nude guys, maybe it's because I'm way too tired to do anything. But I usually do the same thing like you, I just strip down, shower, then get back and dry off and put clothes on.

Personally, I'm comfortable being less nude as possible, and I see most guys the same thing, I rarely see any guys walking around the locker room naked.