Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nutella and Peanut Butter
... hands down one of the best combinations of food ever! I can grab a spoon, some Nutella and Peanut Butter and go to town!

Try it if you haven't.

The key is, you dig up a little peanut butter on the spoon and then dip that in the Nutella and devour Wink

hmmm.. PB combos hey

A spoonful of PB mixed in with 300g Cottage Cheese! My bedtime meal! (serious)

Here Peanut Butter doesn't even exist... We're more fans of milk caramel (dulce de leche!),which maybe PB's southern sustitute

I know!!!!!!!!!! lol Its yummy and uplifting and instant energy booster with a lot of calories i ve heard but who cares....
Smooth peanut butter or crunchy, thats my dilemma.

spotysocks Wrote:I know!!!!!!!!!! lol Its yummy and uplifting and instant energy booster with a lot of calories i ve heard but who cares....
Smooth peanut butter or crunchy, thats my dilemma.

I need the calories lol!! Anyway, it's mostly unsaturated fats which are pretty good.

Crunchy, natural with no added salt.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I need the calories lol!! Anyway, it's mostly unsaturated fats which are pretty good.

I love when we underweight ones swallow unsaturated fats without remorse :tongue:
JK! No discriminating! Wink

This year,Nutella went up by like R2 but I'm still refuse to buy the generic brands!Nutella + White bread + Vanilla Coke = ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!

OMG!! I looove that combo! I make peanut butter and nutella sammiches all the time.

lol i by nutella for my kid but end up eating most of it <.>

sephirothtx Wrote:lol i by nutella for my kid but end up eating most of it <.>

Tsk tsk. Lol