Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:O I Forgot!
Congrats. Its great that it happened well and no one was hurt.

452 Wrote:Um, fine. She didn't freak out or anything.
I mean she asked if it was possibly a phase.
"No." And you know, the usual questions.
None of which about butt-sex.
I always get asked about anal with my friends. lol
If she would've asked that I would've died!

Hey 452! I just saw in the chat box you said you are out to your mom! She took it well Respect
I agree , about butt-sex questions. However it can be funny but not when your mom asks you lol I havent been asked these kind of questions, in fact very rarely but when i do i just go with it laugh it up and if i can feed their curiosity i will and get over with it. but with high scoll kids i dont know ... i am careful.

Smurlos Wrote:See I don't do that... at least not yet. I've never really had a desire to to be honest. Confusedmile: It was made to remove... not so nice things from the body, that's how I see it... you can have fun without it Confusedmile:

And i agree! Sex is not all about penetration or shouldnt be , other stuff are as pleasurable BUNNY

spotysocks Wrote:And i agree! Sex is not all about penetration or shouldnt be , other stuff are as pleasurable BUNNY

I've pretty much said that for the time being at least, I'd rather not try it. That's not to say NEVER as you really never know, sometimes things happen, and they happen for the best or when the time is right, so yeah, but for now I'm happy having not tried it.

Do you know, when I first got into a relationship with Ian I worried and worried myself sick that he would want to? But turns out, we're identical and that he doesn't like it either :biggrin: So a big fat PHEW on my part!!! :biggrin: I think I've been extremely lucky to find someone a) so close to where I live and b) who has the same interests as me!

452 Wrote:Um, fine. She didn't freak out or anything.
I mean she asked if it was possibly a phase.
"No." And you know, the usual questions.
None of which about butt-sex.
I always get asked about anal with my friends. lol
If she would've asked that I would've died!

It's unlikely that she would have asked... more likely that she would have given you some advice on protection... At least, I hope that would be the case. It's not a parent's place to know what their offspring is up to sexually speaking, but it is their responsibility to make sure that they know about the ways that sexual diseases are transmitted and how to avoid them.

Actually, no. She trusts me. She knows I'm not going to go off and sleep with dozens of people. I'm old-fashion, and a romantic, I don't work that way. Though, I can be a little whorish at times.... Wink

452 Wrote:Actually, no. She trusts me. She knows I'm not going to go off and sleep with dozens of people. I'm old-fashion, and a romantic, I don't work that way. Though, I can be a little whorish at times.... Wink

You know Kaje, you don't have to be a whore or slut, or even to sleep around to catch something like that... Sometimes, unfortunately, you can be darned unlucky and catch it with your first date ever.... So better to be safe than sorry. But it's good that your mum trusts you with such things. After all, you've got to live with yourself, so make sure you value your life and health enough.
Bighug, you old-fashioned romantic! Hehehe Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

Hehe, yes, I know.
But I wouldn't sleep with someone I didn't know anything about.
That's me and my old fashion.
I'd have to trust them, and I don't trust easily.

452 Wrote:Yes, I know that. lol
I'm just saying.
That's always the question I get.
It's really annoying.
Funny really that no one seems to make a fuss about the number of heteros, men and women, who enjoy anal sex :confused: You might want to ask your friends about that!

Congrats babe - fair play well done :biggrin: xx.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

452 Wrote:Hehe, yes, I know.
But I wouldn't sleep with someone I didn't know anything about.
That's me and my old fashion.
I'd have to trust them, and I don't trust easily.

Hmmm be careful going on that policy though... you might think you know them but they might just be good at reeling people in. There are people out there that are nasty enough to abuse people's trust... So just be careful dude Confusedmile: