Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:O I Forgot!
Smurlos Wrote:Hmmm be careful going on that policy though... you might think you know them but they might just be good at reeling people in. There are people out there that are nasty enough to abuse people's trust... So just be careful dude Confusedmile:
Now he's not going to be able to trust anyone Astrosmiley2

marshlander Wrote:Now he's not going to be able to trust anyone Astrosmiley2
Well, I think Smurlos is right, though. Some people are really devious, so it's best to take your precautions nonetheless... However, with time, maybe someone will turn out to be dependable, reliable and trustworthy. Those people exist too, thank heaven. Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, I think Smurlos is right, though. Some people are really devious, so it's best to take your precautions nonetheless... However, with time, maybe someone will turn out to be dependable, reliable and trustworthy. Those people exist too, thank heaven. Confusedmile:

Yes, I know I'm one of them. I'm those people you deal with in high school who break you emotionally and scar you for the rest of your life. Smile I have a nice side, but that doesn't get me anywhere....