Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG! took a medication first time!
I swallowed half a pill for the first time in my life, and I took the anti-anxiety medication Clonazepam that the doctor prescribed me. I m feeling proud of myself Smile

NayNay Wrote:I swallowed half a pill for the first time in my life, and I took the anti-anxiety medication Clonazepam that the doctor prescribed me. I m feeling proud of myself Smile

With or without water? Wink

I've been dry swallowing pills for years, mostly just for practice, but the high was just a side-effect I couldn't refuse >,>

But really, It was just Advil lol

Did it work for you hun? Good on you for doing it if it helps <3

Sylph Wrote:With or without water? Wink

I've been dry swallowing pills for years, mostly just for practice, but the high was just a side-effect I couldn't refuse >,>

But really, It was just Advil lol

Did it work for you hun? Good on you for doing it if it helps <3

With water lol !

Wait... if I'm understanding this right... you go to a doctor and tell him you're experiencing severe anxiety and perhaps it's getting in the way of you feeling accomplished in life. This anxiety is so pervasive that even the thought of swallowing a little pill causes anxiety! This doctor then prescribes to you for said anxiety... A PILL!!! You take the pill, thus overcoming your anxiety, find out that it didn't kill you and that your anxiety is all just an illusion, and because of the simple act of taking the pill you now you have a whole new lease on life!!!

God dammit, your doctor's a genius.

NayNay Wrote:With water lol !

Wimp :p

Time to put the lubricative powers of your throat to work ;0

lol.
:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Wade Wrote:Wait... if I'm understanding this right... you go to a doctor and tell him you're experiencing severe anxiety and perhaps it's getting in the way of you feeling accomplished in life. This anxiety is so pervasive that even the thought of swallowing a little pill causes anxiety! This doctor then prescribes to you for said anxiety... A PILL!!! You take the pill, thus overcoming your anxiety, find out that it didn't kill you and that your anxiety is all just an illusion, and because of the simple act of taking the pill you now you have a whole new lease on life!!!

God dammit, your doctor's a genius.

I know, I honestly thought that I would never be able to swallow a pill in my life. I'm actually smiling right now.

Sylph Wrote:Wimp :p

Time to put the lubricative powers of your throat to work ;0

lol.
:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Odi you slut
Lub you Dogrun
Woof

Anonymous Wrote:Odi you slut
Lub you Dogrun
Woof

I'm oddly scared, yet flattered >,>

Lub you too Mystery peeper? Sheep