Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd or Wild Places You've Had Sex
be anonymous if you want.

Just tell us.

On the lawn? Pretty boring.

memechose Wrote:be anonymous if you want.

Just tell us.

Tell us more about that tied down and rode thing ... Wink

A guy got up behind me and was licking my ear and he put his hands down my shorts and (gasp) proceeded to f*ck me....

I was shocked that I let him actually...we had an audience as I was bartending and had quite a few customers but the way he was situated behind me no one knew what he was doing. That was the turn on for him...and to my surprise...for me as well. I loved how he knew I would go for it because if anyone had asked me I would have said no way...it turned me on that he knew ....

I was looking in this one guys eyes and he was looking at me funny...like he thought the guy was fucking me but how could that be????

He was so nasty and confident...I have to say he turned me on alot

OK...go to this necro thread...

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=224...ter+sunday

Post #6 is a more detailed version of what happened that I described above and post #8 is ...um...my shame:oLaugh ...and then again post #23 ...and...LOL

WOW East, that is wild.
I don't know if these are wild anyway,
In the car, park, swimming pool, every room in the house, garage, his parents room, her parents room,
Hair salon. That's all I can think of.--for now.

...in a small, private bathroom in a police station...

It seems] whenever I lose my virginity It's always in an interesting place.

The irst time I had sex with a girl, I was going over to California to visit relatives and see stuff, I turned 15yo that summer and my girlfriend was going to SoCal too, so we timed our vacations so we'd be in Disneyland at the same time, we had sex on Disneyland property at the Disneyland hotel it gives a whole new meaning to the Happiest place on a Earth

The first time I did it with a guy, I was watching my younger brother play a Judo tournament (which was very boring since he'd take diuretics to qualify in a lower weight class and therefor always won))
So one of his judo instructors who was like 23yo and unbelievably hot seduced me and gave me a blow job in a (locked) room used for Gymnastics, it was in a public school in Brooklyn (on the weekend)
From then on we did it at his place.

Nude beach.

1: A family station wagon with rear facing back seat. I was a teenager and gave blow jobs to two brothers, slightly younger than me. First one and then the other. It was at night. Their parents were in the front seat along with their much younger brother. My parents were in the second seat right behind us but facing forward, along with my younger sister. The two families had spent the day together at national park several hours from home and we were now driving back after dark. No streetlights along the road except when we went through a town. This wasn't the first time I'd fooled around with the brothers, both individually and together. We were all horny teens and it wasn't difficult to get them aroused. The trick was not drawing attention to ourselves by being either too quiet or too noisy. It was very risky because we were in such a tight space but no one seemed to notice what was going on.

2: Similar but different tight space situation. Long story short, my family was out of town visiting another family with meager accommodations. My mom was sleeping on the couch and me and this other teenage guy a couple years older were on the living room floor just a few feet from her. We had also fooled around before so it wasn't surprising when he started coming on to me but we had to be very quiet. This wouldn't have been too difficult except he decided to take this opportunity to butt fuck me and to be honest I didn't know what he was doing at first. This was my first time doing that. I wasn't sure this was such a good idea and probably could have stopped him but on the other hand it was hot. He got me on my hands and knees with him behind me, moving very slowly and quietly. The hard part came when he started penetrating me and it hurt, no lube just spit, and I had to not make a sound for fear of waking up my mom. It was freaky, painful and awesome hot at the same time. Obviously not a very active fuck, very slow and quiet, but all the more intense because of it.

3: Several anonymous encounters in notorious cruising spots in NYC like the Ramble in Central Park and the pier at the end of Christopher street. Very typical stuff but always hot because you never knew what was going to happen.

4: Out in the open in the dunes on Fire Island. Again not at all uncommon but interesting to attract an audience.

5: On a balcony in the Hilton San Francisco Financial District with a guy who'd picked me up at a bar. Being late at night not likely we'd be seen but being outside in the middle of a city where it could happen made it a thrill. We did a lot of stuff and then ended up jerking off standing on a bench, shooting our wads over the railing onto the street. That was fun precisely because it was so warped!

6: Numerous times in a bath house with my then partner. We both liked 3ways so occasionally we'd go to a bar and pick up a guy to bring home with us or we'd go to the bath house for group fun. Nothing too 'unusual' about where we were but this one time we had a room and left the door open as an invitation as we made out on the bed. This one guy came to the door and started stroking the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life. Long and thick. I wouldn't have gone there but my partner had a fetish for such things wanted to give it a shot. It was intense. The guy knew few guys could take his size so he was gentle about it but even so it stretched my partner's hole so much he began to bleed. Still, he didn't stop him. Totally freaked me out.

7: I have a fetish for out door places so there have been many: parks, beaches, back yards under a full moon on a hot summer night, various hot tubs and pools, etc, hell even in a tent when in the boy scouts. The most intense (going back to when I was a teen) was swapping blow jobs on a railroad track. That's something I did more than once and it wasn't the fear of getting hit by a train so much that made it hot as how exposed it was and it was just such a 'guy' thing. Not sure how to explain that. All American Boy stuff. Two guys standing on a train track, making out, rubbing up against one another, getting hard as fuck, lifting the front of his t-shirt up and putting over his head, licking his nipples, pulling his shorts down, freeing his cock and going at it… the good 'ol days!