Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive cold is invading Minnesota
Minnesota winters are ironically beautiful but this... Dangerous wind chill.... is excessive. I am not complaining because I do not believe that it's okay to complain about cold weather (after all, people in Yellowknife and Fairbanks would laugh at me) but still, I wish it would go back to the single digits, nice and toastaaay.

Minnesota might not be the warmest place, but it's just the price we have to pay to live in such a beautiful state with such wonderful people.

It seems that this "Hercules" cold front is spreading to the Midwest, I read in the papers today (yep, it's big enough for it to appear in the news paper of a little country in the south)...as apparently people have died already, not to mention all the transport disruption

An abnormality for sure, but a nasty one..

hopefuly it would go soon

What, it's twice as cold there as it is where I live... I would say you have a reason to be annoyed with the cold (of course, it's been like -50 here after factoring in the wind chill, but -19C is still nothing to be comfortable about).

These temps are just unimaginable for us here in the UK!!! Sending warm thoughts!! Wink

I think i would die in extreme cold Sad

It is no biggie though if you are in a wonderful state with beautiful landscape

I wish some cold winds there would be transferred here....