Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Black Magic, Keep On Rollin'...
An old man and woman were married for years even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, the malevolent screams and yelling could be heard deep into the night. The man, who terrified the neighbors the most, constantly yelled at his wife that he had cursed her for life and would never let her have a moment's peace. "When I die I will dig my way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"

Many superstitious neighbors believed he practiced black magic and was responsible for missing cats and dogs, pentagrams sprayed in red on the sidewalks, and strange sounds at all hours. He was feared and he enjoyed the respect it garnished.

He died abruptly under very strange circumstances and the funeral had a closed casket. After the burial, the wife went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow. The gaiety of her actions were extreme. Her neighbors, finally curious, approached in a group and asked, "Aren't you afraid? Concerned? Worried? Everyone knows he practiced black magic and told you that when he died he would dig his way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life?"

The wife put down her drink and said, "Let the old bastard dig. I had him buried upside down."

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm
RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

Love it. I'm sending this on.

We had a rabbit called black magic, my sister wanted to call him blacky and i wanted to call him magic…