Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh em… greetings (¿?)
I don´t know exactly what to put in here. I´m an accountant from Mexico who just moved recently to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, for a couple of months. I´m 24 years old, I read a lot about very random subjects (I don´t read a lot of novels and of the kind), I like philosophy/theology, politics, psychology, finance/economics and history. I´m very into politics (I belong to a quasi-equivalent of the republican party down in Mexico, the PAN). I like to discuss and debate, and I´m overall somewhat conservative (Russell Kirk and Carlos Castillo Peraza are my favorite political thinkers). To contrast that, Stephen Fry is my other hero and I love his TV program “QI”. I like wine, however I don´t enjoy food that much, mostly because I only know how to make tuna sandwiches and scramble eggs (I tried to use the oven to make meat once, but it was a disaster, so I just gave up on the whole cooking stuff). I´m a very serious person, overwhelmingly shy, and hate hugs. When it comes to clothes or hair I have a lousy style (mm… *no style at all) I just use whatever feels comfortable, and preferably nothing very flashy. A think that´s me in a nutshell.

Why did I join a gay-related forum? Well, as a good old-fashioned conservative catholic from Mexico, this is the kind of subjects you don’t speak of (or comment about), and since I´m pretty much sure at this point that I am, well, gay, I guess I just want to get a little bit more familiar with the subject in a more spontaneous and/or natural way.

I´m not sure what else to say, or if this is the kind of things I was supposed to write in this section. But anyway (:

Hey and welcome to gs Smile

Welcome! Tongue

Welcome to GS
See you around the forums Big Grin

e komo mai

Welcome

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to GS!

Hi & Welcome

Welcome Big Grin

hey , welcome

i love QI Smile