Oh em… greetings (¿?)
Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

megumidesu Wrote:hey , welcome

i love QI Smile

!Chócala! Smile

And thank you all, I hope I can add something to the forum

Hello and welcome to G.S.

How do you add a “firm”? (the thing that goes below every post, I can’t find the option)

oiramittedeneb Wrote:How do you add a “firm”? (the thing that goes below every post, I can’t find the option)

Not sure what you mean by a "firm"?

There are some things that become available only after posting a certain number of post. Like you cant put up a YouTube video unless you add 50 (I think that is the number) of posts.

So that may be what is happening and you dont see what you expect to see ... not sure that helps.

Oh, and Welcome to GS.

I mean like the dancing Garfield of Rainbowmom or the big red letters of megumidesu

You have to post "so many" posts before you can do certain actions on here. I think once you reach 60 posts, you can pretty much do anything....or maybe its 100, I dont remember.

Anyway, HELLO!

And you have come to the right place if you love to talk and debate!!
There are LOTS of different opinons on everything here, from all over the world.

I dont read much, and I never had the chance to go to college, but one of my "hobbies" is psychology.
Been a novice practitioner of it for quite some time now.

I stayed with my sister in Miami for a summer a few years ago....didnt care too much for Miami, but LOVED Ft. Lauderdale.
It was SO quiet, clean, and not at all what I thought it would be. Tried to find work there, but I didnt have a car at that time, so I had to walk where ever I wanted to go. Which limited me. But, never found anything there, so I went to CA and hated it there...and finally came back to my home state, Texas.

Welcome to GS! I hope you enjoy the forum Smile

Welcome to GS!

Welcome!!!