Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oi! - Hello!
LONDONER Wrote:Hey @Cridders88, what mistakes and where?
Well, it appearS to be ... for one... but that's not so important. What counts is that Gustavo can get himself understood, and he's done a good job of that.

Bom dia, [MENTION=24188]Gustavo[/MENTION]. Welcome to GaySpeak. Could you tell us your story? How did you realise you were gay and when? Is it possible for you to be out in the place where you live?

[MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION], is it placer or prazer? Just asking.
Placer looked Spanish to me.

Welcome to the GS forum Gustavo. Lots of friendly guys here for you to converse with. Enjoy your stay here.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hello you all!
I'm Gustavo, from Brazil

There is a time (some time ago) I was looking for a gay fórum to improve my english (English) skills. (Theres nothing is better than a subject that you are familiar with.)
I did some searches on Google last 3 days ago (over the last three days) about gays (gay - adjectives are invariable in English) forums and I found this one. I liked what I saw here and decided to stay, it appear (appearS) TO BE a good comunity. (community)
I'm a studente college (chemical engineering). ( a college student - word order)
I like to be in touch with other cultures, music, books, and languages.
And, I'm pretty bad at introductions. (No, your introduction was fine, @Gustavo)
Hugs!

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, it appearS to be ... for one... but that's not so important. What counts is that Gustavo can get himself understood, and he's done a good job of that.

Oh yes, two tiny ones. I really must improve my proof reading.

Hello you all!
I'm Gustavo, from Brazil

There is a time (some time ago) I was looking for a gay fórum to improve my english (English) skills. (Theres (there's) nothing ... (don't repeat 'is') better than a subject that you are familiar with.)
I did some searches on Google last 3 days ago (over the last three days) about gays (gay - adjectives are invariable in English) forums and I found this one. I liked what I saw here and decided to stay, it appear (appearS) TO BE a good comunity. (community)
I'm a studente college (chemical engineering). ( a college student - word order)
I like to be in touch with other cultures, music, books, and languages.
And, I'm pretty bad at introductions. (No, your introduction was fine, @Gustavo )
Hugs!

LONDONER Wrote:Oh yes, two tiny ones. I really must improve my proof reading.
Actually a few more than two small ones, but nothing major either. The mistakes are the ones a romance language speaker would make. Word order, trying to vary adjectives etc...

princealbertofb Wrote:Actually a few more than two small ones, but nothing major either. The mistakes are the ones a romance language speaker would make. Word order, trying to vary adjectives etc...

Yes, you're quite correct. As I said, I must improve my proof reading.

Sylph Wrote:Bem vindo cara
É um placer pra encontrar de você,
E que possa agrupar-se com nós.
Falamos o português aqui também no meu país, mas o seu inglês é tá bom.
"Tão legal" como falantes brasileiros dizem.
Possa de falar comigo no português ou inglês,
qualquer é mais fácil pra você!

tchau

Thank you for the welcome!
It's a pleasure to be with you.
I heard recently that Portuguese is an unofficial language of Bermuda, which is quite interesting.
All the best!

Obrigado pelas boas-vindas!
É uma prazer estar entre vocês.
Eu soube recentemente que o português é uma língua não-oficial das Bermudas,o que é bastante interessante.
Abraços! Confusedmile: