Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay to chat with other guys?
Well here's an update. While we were talking about living situations until he moves out, we actually had a very mature conversation that lasted a really long time. I guess since the pressure was gone we were able to put a lot of stuff out there. We decided to give it a go and to try and make things work out. He really opened up and I discovered something about his work that was stressing him out incredibly. Amazing how when you remove the fear of losing someone, because you think they're already gone, that you can actually communicate in a healthy way. I think fear is the basis for a lot of bad things. In any case the cool thing is that if it doesn't work out we tried our best.

[MENTION=22476]Noema[/MENTION] thanks so much for your post, it had a lot of truth and wisdom. Communication is really key. Especially when it's just bare bones truth.

[MENTION=23008]MiamiMIke[/MENTION]

Hey..
How have you been?
I hope things are working out with you two ..
Keep us posted...

Thanks so much for asking, we're making an effort to try and work things out. The interesting thing is since we already did the breakup thing there's a lot less stress involved and things are nice. I think the pressure people put on each other during a relationship can be overwhelming at times. Finger crossed but if it doesn't work out we agreed to be amicable about it, not to be angry. Yeah it would suck but at least we both tried.

Awesome..
I'm glad things are working out for you..

After reading through so many threads I've realized they are inconclusive.

Thanks for replying..
And good luck ..

Hugs..