Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old user is back!!!
artyboy Wrote:Sweetlad86 i think now.

Thanks for the welcome bk x

Ah right, I remember the change now...for some reason it's still listed in the member list as 2010.

Thanks for the welcomes. Just hope my problems dont bore ppl lol x

It could be iv had more tags then I thought. Would like to get bk my tag with 3,000 posts on it lol xx

Welcome back. Smile
An eye for an eye

I remember you Mark, welcome back! Xyxwave

Hey bookworm I remember you too lol!!

Nice to be back x

Hello,I'm new here,but would like to welcome you back anyway~ Multijump

artyboy Wrote:Hey hope everyone is okay, I havent been on this forum for a 18 months or and thought it was time I popped back to say hello. I think my old user names used me something like sweetguy or something like that.

I classed myself as Bi back then I think, but Ive moved on with calling my self bi now Im happy to call myself gay, Ive even seeing a camp guy atm which I never thought would happen lol!!

Anyway I dated someone off this forum thats another reason I stop coming on, well the mean reason. Guess this will come back to haunt me lol!!

You may remember me as I have a condition called becker's muscular dystrophy and my name is mark.

Please say hello? Butterfly

I remember you too, Mark, and Welcome back to GaySpeak. It's always so annoying when people drop off the site and you don't know what's happened to them. The best we can hope for is that they are happy and getting on with their lives. Marshlander no longer writes on here for reasons that had to do with a really poor Internet connection. He may join up again some day. He occasionally writes on here through my account when we're together. He doesn't know my password, lol.
How are you, then? Could you tell us a bit more about how you met your new date?

As for getting those 3,000 posts, well, you'll have to publish and publish like Rainbowmum or Monk (or me!!! :biggrinSmile

Hi welcome back Wavey