Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older partners.
So....... say the other, day summit happened and you ended up meating someone who was 38, yet they had everything in common as you and acted like they were my age (24).

Would it turn your world upside down?? It did to me..... ( in a good way )

As i said above i could only consider dating someone 10 years my senior if the were on the same level as me, i met that older guy who does.......

Strange. Now my heads like the m25 on a friday at 5pm!!!! I dunno what to take of it, but i feel so cool about it. I know nothing will ever happen (infortunatly) but its so strange, that i feel so relaxed and willing to consider being with him. ( he is gay btw its not some married guy from work :p )

Just thought would share that as we were just talking about it.

Bazz xxx

I honestly doubt I could fall for him just because I know me.. And I know I'm not happy and comfortable at this stage in my life.. I don't think I'd consider a relationship at all unless it just happened.. But honestly apart from ONE person I've ever met.. I've not liked anyone 7 years or more older than me. But even with that one person.. I think I've mentioned it as a joke and we both came to the decision at my age now it wouldn't work.

So nah for me age is pretty relevant.. Which may change over time.. But I asked for this position in your life.. :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I think at 10 years there is a culture difference...
So I don't think it'd work in the long run.

I think that if 2 people get on, then the age shouldn't really matter. I know 2 couples (1 gay and 1 straight) where the age difference is well beyond a decade. In both cases, it's been working and still works very well.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I think that if 2 people get on, then the age shouldn't really matter. I know 2 couples (1 gay and 1 straight) where the age difference is well beyond a decade. In both cases, it's been working and still works very well.

Yeh more than likely. But then for people like me that debates things like this it shows I wouldn't be comfortable with a lad a decade older :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Yeh more than likely. But then for people like me that debates things like this it shows I wouldn't be comfortable with a lad a decade older :biggrin:

I'd probably find a decade or more is too much for me personally too, but who knows.. if the right person for me happens to be decade out from me, then so be it.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I'd probably find a decade or more is too much for me personally too, but who knows.. if the right person for me happens to be decade out from me, then so be it.

You and Enigma were a good match Rolleyes
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:You and Enigma were a good match Rolleyes

:eek::eek::eek:

That was a truly nasty thing to say!!! lol

wouldlikemuscle Wrote::eek::eek::eek:

That was a truly nasty thing to say!!! lol

But its true! Both on the same wave length Wink

ARE YOU HOME NOW? x
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:But its true! Both on the same wave length Wink

ARE YOU HOME NOW? x

Nah.. still at the lovely Shadow's... leaving in about an hour for the airport. I won't get home home till about midnight with train from Gatwick and then the tube.